[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.2.2

I silenced one of your accounts. Having multiple accounts will have you suspended from the community.

1 Like

Hello your extension detcted as trojan

Dynamic Components source code is public and no such ā€œtrojanā€ exists in itā€™s code.

2 Likes

it dont has i scanned it with my antivirus software there is no such trojan in it
please dont put false information

2 Likes

Please donā€™t try to spoil someoneā€™s hardwork by spreading false news I have used it in many apps and scanned with Mcafee and also tell if you antivirus is avast

2 Likes

This is not false news, this is a false positive by the antivirus software.

6 Likes

Thank you you are right ,its a false positif ( use kaspersky internet security mobile) cause i test again with virus total and thats safe.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/022dadc311a5d1339e6ef16d995e4ceef5082ff5fadd20d26eb2fdb4d88dca44/detection

Also, for your interest, the extension source is available on GitHub so it is the only way to prove its safety :grin:

ysfchn/DynamicComponents-AI2: An App Inventor extension to add full support for creating any type of component at runtime, in your app. (github.com)

1 Like

Thank you for this. I have used your tutorial to write a schema and save myself a ton of blocks. This method doesnā€™t appear to work correctly for Version 2.1.0 (I keep getting an error regarding variable type for my FontSize property). Once I write all my Schemas for my various uses Iā€™ll upgrade to 2.2.1 so that it all works and nothing gets all broken.

This extension is the best thing ever.

Does the GetId method returns the id of the component which isnā€™t dynamic?

If yes then, below block doesnā€™t work when a static(manual) label is clicked

blocks(21)

(Considering the clicked label is manually drag and dropped in designer)

And, here :point_down: is the error

error

There is no issue when a dynamic label is clicked!

A point to consider is that, there was no such issue in the extension version prior to 2.2.1

No of course. It is for components created by the extension itself. If it is not dynamic, it returns a blank value. But if you want to check if component is dynamic or not, use IsDynamic and use GetId block after.

2 Likes

@Vaibhav I will add a fix to my PR that is waiting to be reviewed by @yusufcihan.

how to rounded image in dynamic component?
images

Use dynamic card view with desired corner radius and set its all paddings to 0ā€¦ then put a dynamic image into it and make its height and width to fill parentā€¦

2 Likes

not possible in images ?

All Possible With Dynamic Component

2 Likes

i need like this,
help

But in previous version it was working. Atleast didnā€™t gave any error like mentioned earlier. The error was displayed only after upgrading the extension to latest version recently.

Doing the same after error started to appear but this method increases the number of blocks as we have first check if the component is dynamic or not and then get its id

Just so you are aware @Vaibhav, the same return result thatā€™s in 2.2.1 is also returned going back to 2.1.0. There has been no change to the way the GetId block returns the ID.

2.2.1: DynamicComponents-AI2/DynamicComponents.java at 5c0616ad263fb3728ea6557ba0fae1b74a849cf0 Ā· ysfchn/DynamicComponents-AI2 Ā· GitHub

2.1.0: DynamicComponents-AI2/DynamicComponents.java at 87261a191226cb4e41c8dca2bd94173c9a024f2f Ā· ysfchn/DynamicComponents-AI2 Ā· GitHub

1 Like

@GaryH Thanks for the appreciation. I am not very sure for the reason causing that error because I am not very active these days, thus I didnā€™t upgrade the extension in my projects. Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t help much.