[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.2.2

Do you mean exact time ? Please explain better what you are trying to achieve

After the complete list is created, a notification should come in which way we can do it.

Just add a notifier at the end of the procedure that you use to create dynamically your list

1 Like

share link for template creator

hi guys, so … I created a card view
immagine
inside the cardview I put a horizontal arrangement with a text box and a button

I made the horizontal arrangement not visible

when I press button B2_ the horizontal arrangement becomes visible and the keyboard on the mobile phone opens
immagine

now I would like that by pressing the button (B3_) created within the horizon arrangement, the content of the text box would be written to me in a label that I have already created within the card view. How can I get the contents of the text box?

help please

in practice, how can I assign the contents of a text box to a label when pressing a button?

When any button click if component is …then set label text of component …to textbox text of component …

it returns me error
Property getter was expecting a com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox component but got a Button instead.
immagine

Don’t know exactly how you create your dynamic components. In my example I have two dynamic buttons B1_{ID }, B2{ID} and two dynamic labels LB_1{ID} and LB{ID}. When any button contains B1{id} is clicked then the corresponding label gets textbox’s text. This is just an example to help you understand how it works

Which language is this

@dora_paz
in your case, however, the text box was not created dynamically, you inserted it in the design. I have a text box for each Card View. If I write in the textbox of card view 3, for example, I would like the content of the text box contained in card view 3 to end up in the label contained in card view 3. I don’t know if I have made myself clear …

Here is with dynamic textboxes, all you have to do is study how dynamic components work no just copy-paste blocks without understanding how they work

@dora_paz
thank you for this example, this afternoon after work I try. Thanks

1 Like

Anyone can tell me, why my app stucking when creating list??

someone who can help me, I have a problem with the speed of the ImageSprites since they do not move they stay static use a notifier to check that the values were well assigned and if they are but the ImageSprite still does not move no matter how much it moves to the interval or orientation please can help me.

Which version of the extension are you using?

I am using app inventor with version 2.2.2 of the extension.

hi guys, using this extension I’m trying to make a simple app for my family where each of us can post photos, put a description of the photo. Everything works fine.
Now I have added a button that gives the possibility to add a comment to the photo posted by a member of the family. But I would like to save the comment so that when you reopen the app the comments are visible.
I know I should use firebase to save comments but I find myself in trouble as I can’t save properly and when I restart the app I can’t retrieve the sent messages.
Is there any of you who can help me?

Hey kodular! first post but I am in some need of assistance with this extension. I have a background for a space shooter game I am making, and I filled the background with about 100 balls in the background to act as the stars moving past. I tried using the SetProperties block to set all of the properties, and they do get set. Its just that whenever I try to load the balls, they dont even move. Can someone help me?

Blocks for reference:

Is it possible to dynamically create global variables with this extension? :thinking: