[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Greatā€¦ :100:

2 Likes

It just allows you to dynamically create any extension instances by typing its class name. Like if you type ā€œcom.puravidaapps.TaifunFileā€ in the app (The extension needs to be imported to the project firstly), you will create another TaifunFile component programmatically.

Yeah! The Create block will still create the component at the end of the arrangement, but you can move instantly to the top.

10 Likes

this is the best extension in my opinion personally :grin::ballot_box_with_check:
this is what Iā€™m waiting for (get order)

5 Likes

Just wanna say one thing
U r awesome :heart_eyes::heart::heart:

And also add my request for adding a block to create new components at the top of list
For future updates

2 Likes

That is Very good ! Sensational work!

1 Like

Awesome Update :100:

2 Likes

GREAT update !!!
Very nice, good job !

If I want to specify the ā€œFill Parentā€ or ā€œAutomaticā€ value for a Height property with SetProperty method, how can I do ?
I know Automatic is the default value but if I set it to 20% and want to get back to Automatic ?
Thanks

For automatic use -1 and for fill parent use -2
P.S: that even works for static components

4 Likes

@Mohamed_Tamer Thanks a lot :wink:

Since I have updated the extension I have this error (with no modification from my side)

Just try to set the same FontTypeface property as the same of an other existing label :confused:

EDIT : I confirm, I have downgraded to version1.3 and no error is occuring :neutral_face:

Thanks, I will fix it.

By the way, why you use GetProperty block as you know the property value already? Just use ā€œDo Itā€ feature to learn whatā€™s returned on GetProperty block, then put it on SetProperty block.

2 Likes

I already used DoIt to show that error.

I mean on the GetProperty block, not SetProperty block.

Sorry, I really donā€™t understand what you mean :slight_smile:
I want to set the FontTypeface of a component the same as one other component (dynamically)

Use ā€œDo Itā€ on here, and type the value to the ā€œvalueā€ parameter that you got from the Do It result.

1 Like

Oh I see now what you mean.
Actually it is not the exact blocks from my app (I made that only for simplify the screenshot understanding). The green blocks are actually set dynamically so the value cannot be hard written (because it may change) :wink:

Thanks so much @yusufcihan !!!
Your great extension with this update I can not find more words to rate it ā€¦ :+1:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

2 Likes

You can use a variable, that will be more easier to modify the values later.

2 Likes

I am bit late, but this update opens up whole new possibilities :smiley: Thanks for the support you are providing to the development of this extension :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

in previous version it was working fine but idk why its not working when i updated the extension for some new blocks

{

"name": "PiTAb",

"metadata-version": 1,

"author": "Nik",

"platforms": [

"Kodular"

],

"keys": [

"id",

"maxheight",

"maxwidth",

"Color1",

"Color2"

],

"components" : [

{

"id" : "ForMultiTab_{id}",

"type": "HorizontalArrangement",

"properties" : {

"Height" : "{maxheight}",

"Width" : "{maxwidth}"

}

}

]

}

1 Like

Sorry about that, will be fixed in next update. You can switch to previous version if you want.

2 Likes