[F/OS] Recycler List View - Render larger data sets efficiently using `RecyclerView` for AppInventor & Distros

Yes dear problem solve

but i dont get data when binding from datalist

Can you share us what have you tried in Onbind View and your database?

im getting urdu poetry from list

actualy when im get directly from list then it will shown but when im set datalist then im getting this error

The operation select list item cannot accept the arguments: , [“جو لوگ میانہ روی اختیار کرتے ہیں، کسی کے محتاج نہیں ہوتے۔” ], [1]
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

Post a screenshot of your blocks, on BindView

So it is very clear that your data is not a list

1 Like

this is working fine

Not work

When using dataitem you don’t use position, simply set value to get dataitem

1 Like

ITS DONE :+1:

Again Thank You So Much
@dora_paz
@Still-learning

1 Like

can i update multiple components properties in click 1 button

Meaning …? What exactly do you want to achieve ?

im creat 10 buttons
when im click button one then i want to set 9 button bg colour red and clicked button white

And what have you tried so far ?

its work but some time i getting error

@zainulhassan @dora_paz @Still-learning

can u update one block in this
So that we can get the component only from ID without ROOT

Do you mean like this?

Or like this

1 Like

yes i want like this

this is what i have tried to achieve this

2 Likes

tag me join b me ek extra empty q hai

sorry… community’s official language is english and i dont know other language except Tamil and English

1 Like

Hi !

For one of my application project, I use this extension. And I’m stuck on something that I would like to achieve. I have prepared a test aia for you which very basically reproduces what I want to do.

I have images and labels that get created with the extension. When I click on an image, it changes color, if I click on it again, it becomes white again.

But I would like the text that is created with this image to also change when I click on the image.

Example: white image = text NO
color image = text YES

The text should update each time the corresponding image is clicked, but it’s impossible to do that. On my main project, I tried to save text IDs, but I can’t use the extension to use “any label” blocks

If anyone can help me, that would be great! Thank you in advance for your help !

test_api.aia (97.9 KB)