Facebook ads does not refresh it self automatically. What should I do?

I have an app, I am using facebook banner ads. The problem that I am facing is banner ads is not refreshing itself automatically. What should I do? Should I use some component to refresh it? Thank in Advance for your time and reply.

1 Like

i have not used fb ads yet, isnt there any setting or option in fb console to refresh ads automatically like admob.

1 Like

Guidelines…
@saranshkaushal700

1 Like

Which ad do you use?

Above link tells me about how the ads refreshes, But the problem is that I don’t see it happening in my case.

i have used only admob in my apps before. now i am making apps ads free mostly.

Tell me one thing. if my app is approved by the kodular. then admob ads will work or not… Because I just updated my app on play store yesterday & as per new rule it may 2-7 days to review… So

No. Of users you have? @saranshkaushal700

if you app is approved by Kodular after new update of Kodular, then ads will work. even if you upload on play store or not, and after uploading when update is published then it will show ads.

1 Like

Ok . actually my new app is taking to much time to publish so i just put my app on review from kodular…
@ImranTariq

1 Like

No worries, you can do both, from kodular also for direct sharing to others or uploading that other stores.

1 Like

Thanks… :grin:

1 Like

Does number of user matters? How much should I have to get 3 to 4 dollars from banner ads?

1 Like

Ya obviously it matters… @saranshkaushal700

1 Like

How many number of install is good for getting 3 to 4 dollars daily ? @Alapjeet

1 Like

it depends on many things, like active users, impressions, user location, ad type, clicks, active view of ads, time of user stayed on ad opened page etc.

listen i have 42k users . For that i got 200 dollar . because all are not active @saranshkaushal700

1 Like

Thats great bhai. How much active install you have ?

1 Like

its of my orphanage .so its all depend on the events …may be 30k

1 Like

Thank bhai may be I should focus on increasing number of active installs. Do you have any suggestion for that?

1 Like