Facebook component dose not work integrate sdk problem , please help

i tryed to many times facebook ads integrate in my app but do not work , facebook audiance network show not integrate facebook sdk , facebook say please integrate facebook sdk so please help me

3 Likes

hello same problem here but no one to interested to give satisfied answer all says its all work very well.

why you people dont make a log file and look whats wrong. Facebook sdk is implemented in kodular. If it is not implemented , you have no facebook ad blocks.

Brother was working first and payment from Facebook too has been done Now the facebook ads integrated is not working

1 Like

Same problem. All ads are approved and requesting ads but it’s not showing.

Fcebook recently update their audience network latest sdk 5.4.1 but kodular not yet update their audience network latest sdk 5.4.1.for this reason facebook ads not show our new making apps.
please report kodular to update facebook audience network latest sdk 5.4.1

3 Likes

Yeah…Without new update, It’s not possible to monetize with FB ads so kodular must look into this matter…

ave extended the SDK upgrade deadline from March 3, 2020 to the new deadline of April 30, 2020. The blog post has been updated below to reflect this new deadline.

Please solve problem facebook audience network

same problem

The problem has been solved or not? As I have recently published app in playstore but ads are not showing in that app even that has been been approved by the audience network team.

Search the forum for the answer.

Same problm Hare. My App Publish On Play Store But Ads Not Showing.

I unlist this. It was answerd many times in the forum.