Facebook Login New Method Survey

Hey Koders, Nikhil here…
These days I’m working on Facebook login method with and without firebase…
But i need a help from you guys…
after getting helped by you and with positive responses then i’ll share aia with explanation in guide post…
just install the apk provided below and tell me **around how much time it is taking to move from screen 2 (Success message) to screen 3? Screenshot provided below…

Screen2(Success page) to Screen 3

=======>>

Remember These thing -

• none of your personal info is take to my server only you need to do sign in…
  • please tell me how much time it takes

APK

Is Apk worked fine

• Amazing,works fast takes between 5 to 10 sec:star_struck: :heart_eyes:
  • Take time more than 10 or 15 sec :face_with_head_bandage: :expressionless:

0 voters

Thanks you very much in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please dont use this in your app. It took me like 5 minutes to login. Screen3 never loaded (I waited 2 minutes before exiting)

1 Like

Thanks you very much @Mateja for your response… I’ll rearrange the block and update you.

Means image not loaded… am I correct?

No, it was white the whole time

Uninstall the previous one and install and try this.But it will redirect you to Screen4… and it uses firebase authentication so i’ll get you email in my database…
FbTrying (4).apk (4.8 MB)

That’s strange because it worked fine in my case…

I wait on success page means on screen 2 up to 4 minutes but it didn’t switch screen to screen 3 its keep on screen 2​:smirk:

Thanks you so much @Hadi_Editz for your response…

I’ll check my blocks again and rearrange it …

But have you logged in successfully? Means typer username, password and generated code…

Yes and after that its keep stuck on Screen 2.
But one more thing now when i try again it’s only take upto 4 or 5 seconds :joy:

I’ll try same app by changing package name to check whether it’s make cache memory or not​:worried:

Thanks for informing this​:heart:

Hey Koders,Can somebody try this and this time i have tried this on multiple devices with multiple account and it worked fast then all previous version…and please tell me by voting in poll…

FbTrying (1).apk (4.8 MB)

Is this updated apk worked fine?

• Yes,takes less than 12sec…
  • No,takes more than 12sec

0 voters

condition is same according to first post of topic that is how much time it is taking to move to screen4 after success page in screen 2