😐 FaceRate ||| Drag up and down to rate

c0c5858654d5ec1ffc292a0c60e456f5

ratingview

Face Rate

Face Rate is an simple extension to create drag up and down face emoji animation ,by using EmjioRatingView library (Simple but useful).

Blocks :

all

Demo Blocks :

AIX : com.aemo.facerate.aix (11.5 KB)

Special thanks for :

1- My Brotherr @NotAnAdminUser for suggestion this lib and beta test extension.

25 Likes

very good!!

2 Likes

thanks @Alencar_Rodrigues :heart:

I like this. Maybe you could make some more from these sources

I am a nurse so these extensions together with yours could also be usable in a healthcare setting.

Think about pain intensity, mood scores.

App Building Guides for the Youth Mobile Power Series Look at the mood ring tutorial.

2 Likes

Nice work! classic but can be used in professional apps

1 Like

Hello @Peter thanks for your suggestion but
1-

An extension to this library was created by @UnknownBeast Smiley : Take App Ratings to another level
2-

As for these two libraries, they use the Kotlin language

Thanks @UnknownMan541 :heart:

Forgot about that :+1:

1 Like

You post App Inventor blocks. Did you test with Kodular and App Inventor? My companion and apk are crashing when I use the extension. I use Android 13. Is your extension compatible with SDK 31?

No

yes

I don’t think. which platform you are test in it

I test with App Inventor. Maybe you can post in that community also and discuss there.

Can you share aia

#off_topice
They lock the threads I post because I don’t follow the label or often forget it. I think they’re too strict.

1 Like

I will send you a pm. And you should also test on the platforms on which community you post. So test on Kodular also.

1 Like

Assuming that you’re using Rush, you can use Kotlin libraries in your Java extensions simply by adding this in rush.yml:

# rush.yml (for Rush v1.2.5 and below)
build:
  kotlin:
    enable: true

Also, make sure to build with the -o flag (--optimize) to reduce your extensions size.

5 Likes