Facing some error when i tried to upload app on playstore

Hello koders,iam facing this eror when i tried to upload app on playstore. I didn’t upload app yet playstore. But they are saying this app was available at playstore. I think for i save my aia as & send to my client. & whats the second error of permission. I used activity starter to call in my app

Publishing status: Rejected
After review, your app has been rejected and wasn’t published due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.
Issue: Violation of Permissions policy
After reviewing your app, we found that it doesn’t qualify to use the requested permissions for the following reason(s):

• Requested permissions do not match core functionality of the app You declared Default Assistant handler (and any other core functionality usage while default handler), Account verification via phone call as the core functionality of your app. However, after review, we found that your app does not match the declared use case(s). Learn more about permitted uses and exceptions.Please either:
    • Make changes to your app so that it meets the requirements of the declared core functionality or,
    • Select a use case that matches your app’s functionality

I don’t think we can do anything with this problem. I recommend you to ask this to Google.

1 Like

you have used phone call function in your app?

i know this problem solution because i already facing this problem .you use component in your app which want permission phone call or sms it may be extension now i forget name of extension.remove this and you can publish.Because google can not publish those app which have phone call or sms permission but nor work actually in app

1 Like

Yes with activity starter

so you have to give an explanation to play store why you are using that?

Where SHOULD i explained this

read that page given by play store.

1 Like