Feeling Criticized - Want a peaceful discussion

As an (Asian) Indian, I feel so critisized while I see at that 1 year old topic. Therefore, I want an detailed explanation (in public) from the author(s) of below few lines marked bold.

1. not to be offensive but, these Indians are bringing bad images to them selves with Scams, claiming things as their own, ETC (What did he meant to say by Those Indians?)

And, 2. i feel very bad that the country where i live have these guys (How was he so confident to know there is no one copying his project from any other country?)

And last but not the least, 3. Why moderators didn’t used given power to them to keep the topic clean from arguable replies?

Note : I’m not mentioning anyone, thinking they will feel bad. Don’t ask me for resources I’m talking about. Because, we already have a hard copy of them.

6 Likes

Yes @asimjib93 You are Right…
I know our country teenagers do such thing but it doesn’t mean that the whole country is bad…

Blaming the whole country due to 1 Or 2 person is not good… And this is my personal request to moderator if someone Is blaming the countries because of 1-2 Person moderator have to take action against them…

5 Likes

What about teens from other country? Why Stormi did mention only India? To critisize us?

4 Likes

Did you read this post: -

1 Like

Yes, I am aware of that reply too. Do you think by reading one or two replies I came here to post a topic? No! I’m aware of each reply.

3 Likes

So in short we only want a simple Decision if someone Blames the whole country for 1or 2 Person moderator have to take action against them .

2 Likes

I am agree with this. :+1:

2 Likes

No, not at all. This topic can’t be summarized. If you look my topic, I mentioned 3 replies and there is not any reply from Peter. So left Peter from that topic as a replier but call him as a moderator.

2 Likes

Removed Peter’s name from reply. But Why moderators didn’t take action to keep that topic clean from argue, that’s still a question.

2 Likes

A bit correct.Just because of a group of few people we are being called Scammers by people of other countries.We have to admit that there are scammers in our country and there is need to teach them the correct lesson.
But blaming whole country just because of few people is not correct in any aspect.
I hope people will understand this fact and try not to target or blame whole country.

Also there is no need to be serious for a user’s post who has been banned from community several times.

Then someone please say him to leave the country.
If you don’t like any particular person then it’s ok but why are spreading hate for you own country.Simply talk to that particular person or try to do things correct from yourself.But you have no right to use these kind of words :pray:

They do.Sometimes they remove wrong posts or close and unlist the topic.
But they are not wizards and that’s why we have Flag option to notify them about wrong post.If you find any wrong post then simply flag it and leave rest to them.
I praise them for their work and I am thankful to them:+1:

5 Likes

Peter was a participant on that thread. So he read Stormi’s reply too, that we’ve to keep in mind.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Because we were criticized, not your country. How can one be good after being criticized?

We had this discussion yesterday with a response from Vishwas. Don’t start the same thing again. I will have to close this since this was done.

2 Likes