Finally App is live on play store ;)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

“Recomended” should be “Recommended”
and
Should it be “Place” or “Places”?

3 Likes

Change Your UI

2 Likes

The title bar is cropped.
The search button doesn’t do anything when touched.
You are switching screens the wrong way. You are just opening screens without closing the previous ones. I had to push back like 15 times when I wanted to exit the app.

4 Likes

Also keep in mind you need to have the rights to use the pictures. You can get in trouble if you publish your app and you don’t own or have permission to use them.

6 Likes

Along with what other users said here, many components such as menu button, like button etc are not working sometimes. Also nothing happens when we click on menu items.

1 Like

Thanks you sir I will improve them and planning to use all pictures with credits and cc license and fair use and educational purpose.

Thank you sir I will fix it

1 Like

Like button is not working and on district page it take much time to load photos

Unfortunately, it crashes every time I try to open Districts

/Boban

1 Like

Very good app, Add more places and change the UI but other then that its great!
It does crash but after restarting the app 4 times it works

1 Like

But if it does that, then it’s bad to publishing it on playstore

/Boban

2 Likes

Well i really didin’t expect him to publish it yet :chicken:

Improvement needs to be made

2 Likes

Side menu button not working properly… Main problem is loading images, it take a lots of time while loading images only 10 to 15 images are loaded properly. Side menu items not working. I think Slow laoding data can causes your app to ignore by the user. So improve your loading data fast load.

1 Like

Finally app is fully ready , You can check it online : https://appetize.io/app/a3v3zgemqbkky866xdyf85uewg
or download from here VisitNepal.apk (6.0 MB)

1 Like

I have a suggestion on you bro,I try your app,it’s better than before and your UI is too simple keep some attractive in UI and mostly I would like to suggest is that keep when elements click in the card view give some description for each and every elements(images).so that the viewer can understand about the location.

1 Like

Thankyou sir i will update in new version.
& It is finally live on play store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hamroguides.visitnepal

Is this app made using kodular ?

1 Like

Yes it is :wink:

1 Like