Firebase Authentication : Google Sign-In Error

It is not that Web API key, it is something else and might be different for every app that you add in firebase under project settings.

1 Like

Problem is its not the similar to any key in my project settings.

exactly ! this is what i was thinking

1 Like

If you are using “Google Sign In” method, then you have to use “Login Success” or “Login Failed” events.

Capture

already done that still same issue @pavi2410

Used it. Still facing the problem.

1 Like

I’m facing same problem suddenly.
From today the problem started.
Before today it worked fine.

2 Likes

we are facing since last 3-4 days ( I checked 4 days before and the prblm still persists )

1 Like

I think this error is not our mistake, it can be builder problem, because I have posted a login app project file (Kodula) & when today I downloaded & tested it, it is showing same problem.
Never shown before

2 Likes

yes i think so, coz i also followed steps correctly. And if you know a senior kodular member please mention him/her so that this can be resolved in next update :blush:

Even I had faced the same issue I followed various tutorials and all but i was still getting the error | Kodular Staff Please FIX this.

2 Likes

Hey @Peter, @Diego, @Sander please review this post.

3 Likes

Me too facing the same problem
Please someone help us !!

1 Like

What is wrong with the staff its been 2 days

you?

Do you think they have a lot of free time? Staff is not you. Also, only 2 days passed. If it is very important for you, then research for this problem and create a workaround for that instead of saying that.

Please show some respect to the staff! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Kodular - Can you try downloading latest Firebase/Firebase Auth jar/aar or update the classes by recompiling? It’s a possibility that it’s due to the recent Firebase SDK release. This could maybe solve [IMPORTANT crash !] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError@Franck_G28. Sander please also take a look at the Firebase Config component to assure that none of the methods which are now deprecated are currently used.

1 Like

I would really like it to solve the problem.
I didn’t have time to work on the application when I was in class, and now that I’m on holidays, this bug is preventing me from progressing :disappointed_relieved:

In addition, when I researched this crash, the solution people were giving was to update the SDK.

I know you don’t always have time for that, but I’d just like to know where it comes from (firebase normally), and if it’s going to be solved!

Did you try updating SDK, did it solve the issue?

I can’t do it myself, only Kodular can do it!

4 Likes

@Franck_G28 - Can you do this for? On the Google Play Console, go ahead and revert the version of your app using where the past versions are stored on there, this way the users which will no longer get the error, while it’s being fixed. This will prevent more one star reviews, or any duplicates. Do answer one start reviews which ask or say, “It’s not working”. Explain to the user what is going and the fact that you cannot update the Firebase SDK yourself, however do not copy and paste as it will seem you don’t care about them.

1 Like