Firebase DB: How to access data // change a screens content without new apk

Good evening,

how do I access data from a Firebase DB?

If I use this block
I can’t put it behind this block

Got value event. Be aware of your tags

2 Likes

@pipechela
Thank you very much :slight_smile:
One more question: if I paste the Firebase Token and Project Bucket in another app, can I access the data through both?

Yes why not

1 Like

yES, ITS FACTIBLE

1 Like

Okay, thanks. I asked because it is not working. I’ll post screenshots soon.

I want the content of one screen (2 Labels and the source a button directs to) to be changed without updating the whole app, export it and every user needs to update.

I thought I put text boxes in another app and a button. When user clicks the button, the text boxes update the firebase DB. In the app on Screen.Initialize it updates the content from the firebase DB

[EDIT]
This my second app to edit database:

Btw do I need the “call DB.Get Value” block if I only want to write, not to read it?

And this is the screen in my primary app that should update:
Since DB3 contains WebView source I try to access it the same way on another screen. But neither
on this screen nor on that it works.

Or is there a better way to allow changing a screens content without new apk in future?

Thanks for your ideas!

P. S. I moved that topic to a new post because it’s a new question and easier than for others with the same problem to find it. It can be found here: Firebase DB: How to access data // change a screens content without new apk

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.