Firebase invalid url specified error

i know there are other post about this but that didn’t help much. actually i am using following block suggested by @cian in a post like this.
a
to protect my firebase url and token. it is working. but when the screen intializes it shows invalid firebase url . and when i try to store data or get data from firebase it is working perfectly as it should. so someone pls tell me why it is showing this invalid url error. first i tried setting firebase go offline and set the url and token. but even then the invalid error shows up so please help me.

someone pls reply

Use a clock component, as sometimes the screen takes a bit to initilize. That is where you should set it.

And BTW the update for HackProtect includes extra checks to make sure no debuggers are spying.

2 Likes

Solution:
Use “menu initialise” instead of “initialise”…
Firebase blocks don’t work on “initialise”

But using “menuInitialise” is cleaner and does not need a extra component

i am already using your extension and i must say that is great at its work. i just wanted to add some extra security. so i tried above block. i will use clock method and will update you if it works.

You will want the update. It has far deeper checks, based on some research papers I have read.