Firebase!? Question

Is it possible to search through firebase, for example, for a user if I have a million users and I want to search for a specific user?
Is it possible to arrange user from most balance to least like (user/balance=300) be before (user/balance=200) in order

i hope you will have multiple 0 for the new or existing users… It is possible with few more blocks … BTW , Is this earning app? what kind of app is users, Can you tell?

@Still-learning
Can you point me to the additional blocks so that you can get this result?
Thank you very much for your interest in my topic

No, I am just learning programming and I downloaded this program from a category aia from the Internet to work on it, and I found it with these qualities
You created a firebase account and linked it to this application to learn programming
No, this is not a profitable application

for million users i dont know how firebase will respond or how the app will work… and i have never worked with that much of users

@Still-learning
I gave you the value of a million just to understand the idea if you have an idea less than a million I want to try it

Why .?
Can’t firebase absorb a million worth??

i said i am not sure and i have not get practiced with that amount… May be experienced kodulars will respond to your query

@Still-learning
Well, thank you, and if you have an idea, I will be honored to know it, and thank you very much

I have about 2.000 active Users and it is at its limits. I pay about 2$ every Month for it and it works but there are other alternatives, Firebase is only really easy and to start an Online App.

3 Likes

@Ded_Sec_00
It means it can accommodate a million or more users via firebase payment

@Ded_Sec_00
Is it possible to search through firebase, for example, for a user if I have a million users and I want to search for a specific user?
Is it possible to arrange user from most balance to least like (user/balance=300) be before (user/balance=200) in order

it’s possible but not with the build in Firebase Component. you need to check firebase api document and implement with Web Component.