FirebaseAddOn Extension (To be sponsored!)

Does is give access to firebase storage with auth

hello I send you a payment by paypal you would like to send me the extension thanking you in advance

Good job. I’ve learned a lot on your YouTube channel. BUT I got a question:
“By doing that, you are now ready to Store and Get values from your private Firebase Database.”
Is this still working? Firebase token is deprecated according to Firebase.

Thank you!

Hi, did you get the extension? Is it working for private rules on database? Thank you

Hello, I have the same problem. Did you find a solution? Thank you

This works for me:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey, Is there any way we can build an app with MIT app inventor for different users, as we always have to add the firebase token and url in Firedatabase properties, we always have to edit it then compile the project, Can you please tell me if i can fill the token and url of firebase from outside the code and through the app itself using a text input? Please help me I am just a beginner , it is my first time. How can I pay for this extension? Is this extension going to let any user fill in his Firebase token and url and have access to his own database?

Probably you don’t need any Extension for it.

Using Set FirebaseToken and Set Firebase Url Blocks you can change the Token and Url from Block Section.

You can take the User inputs in Test Boxes and Set them as Token and Url in Blocks.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for such immediate help, can you please tell me how to get these? i am making my first mit app inventor app, can you please tell me how to get these blocks? where are these present?

2 Likes

As the image clearly shows the component name, these blocks are present in Firebase Database:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Are you using mit app inventor? I have set the url and token in firebasedb propeties on designer but i cant find blocks for any user (using the app) to set them for their own project.
Can you tell me how to do that starting from selecting the firebasedb from experimental in mit app inventor. I would really appreciate your help.

Please ask MIT AI2 related questions in their forum.

3 Likes

hey, I sent $5 through PayPal thre days back on 30th September 2020 (india), There is so response from your end, I even mentioned my email adress for extension delivery, I need it urgently, please send the extension. Thanks in advance

1 Like

The extension developer is not active on Community.
You may ask users who bought the extension.

3 Likes

Hello, I would like to try the extension. Is there anyone who can send it to me please? I will pay it for it. Or is there any other alternative for it? Very thanks.

1 Like

Hi there. I just donated 5 dollars. I hope this will help you make new extensions! Diego. u can send me the extension :grin:

1 Like

Did you receive this extension you purchased?

Need Firebase Analytics.
Need FACEBOOK Analytics.
Need Appsflyer Analytics.
Need defferd deep links

I pay for IT
I pay for IT
I pay for IT