Floating button icon size

Hello
I create a floating button with material icon, but the icon look very small.
Is there a way to increase icon size?

In such case what is do is, I download the icon image of size 48dp from the material icon website and then set custom icon image.

I think the icon size can’t be made bigger, just increase the resolution of the icon…

1 Like

If you download and set the custom image as said above, it definitely increases the size compared to default one.

However this is what I do!

2 Likes

You can also try makig a custom FAB -

1 Like

Why to use extension when you can achieve the same with built in component!

1 Like

@bestprintsf
Said that it will not increase the size that’s why i said.

No you should try what I said atleast once!

1 Like

:thinking: Sorry if I’m wrong but floating button always has the same size in my tests I can only change the resolution of the icon but not the size !!!

1 Like

I did that and that’s why i asked, i prefer material font to decreased app size

what you mean by change resolution of the icon?

I just provided a way to make the image bigger. App size is a different topic I think

And this :point_down: is the result of what I was talking about. I hope you can see the difference

1 Like

You can set icon with 48dp or more dp to make it look better, but you can’t change floating button size

@seghier never talked about increasing FAB size. The user was talking about increasing FAB’s icon(image) size that is displayed on FAB
:point_down:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, you are right !!!
Misinterpret the question, I apologize to everyone !!!
:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

No need to apologise! It happens with everyone :slightly_smiling_face: @bestprintsf

2 Likes

But it is good to recognize when one is wrong !!!
Or i’m wrong again !!! :joy:

2 Likes

thanks , as i told you that why i asked, and that what i show in the screenshot

Sorry, I didn’t get that @seghier.
Can you be more clear?

@Vaibhav, @seghier say: your screenshot help to solve the problem
Please @seghier mark post with solution to help to others member with the same question…

2 Likes

I didn’t say that, i talked about my screenshot.

You already understand the problem, i don’t find a way and it look there is no solution to increase material font size like in buttons, maybe this is a feature request.