πŸ•Š Floating View: float your component. [FREE] πŸ•Š

This is not true. The support for use of Services and Content Providers was added by me and will be available after the nb184 release. See this PR for more info:

Also, I see you’ve changed the name of original author (me) in your branch. You aren’t supposed to do that.

Left: Original commits done by me (PR #2217)
Right: Commits of Jarlisson’s branch.

4 Likes

Oh sorry, but this code was made even before you published the request, I can prove it. I just hadn’t done the branch yet …

I don’t know what you did, but my code I copied in the same structure as the ActivityElement annotation and I simply copied the Android Studio documentation structure, If it stayed the same, I’m sorry for the coincidence.

1 Like

Oh, okay. I just inspected your branch and the code seems a bit different than mine. I’m sorry, I should’ve checked it first.

1 Like

Congratulations on your work, it looks amazing!

3 Likes
1 Like

@jarlissonlira2
when i put a textbox for a floating view so it doesn’t show keyboard while clicking on textbox

i am trying also screen1.showkeyboard it only shows not take input.
i also try focus textbox.focuskeyboard but not take any input.

Have you tried using this?

3 Likes

Is it focus on keyboard ? Where i implemented it means in which event . I want keyboard when textbox click

1 Like

To be able to open the text box, you need to initially request focus on your window.

1 Like

Can we get focus when we are in other applications and floating is open

1 Like

You can take the same approach as the Messenger application, see that, before the user types, he needs to click on the floating button; it is when he asks for the focus on the window, that is, he can open the keyboard and when closing the window the focus is lost, being able to continue the activities.

2 Likes

how to use overlap component ?

1 Like

Check the .aia file.

Stunning contribution. I hope my humble donation serves to buy a cup of coffee at least. :slightly_smiling_face: :coffee:

2 Likes

Thank you!

I use your extension in a floating clock and it work great.
But when i try to float a vertical arrangement containing a list picker or date picker
when i click list picker it appear behind the floated vertical arrangement also date picker do the same so i cannot choose list element or a date
can you show me how to solve this issue

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Only English is allowed here

2 Likes

Before selecting the date, try to request focus. When finished, just call LoseFocus.