πŸ•Š Floating View: float your component. [FREE] πŸ•Š

You need to give app that permission to use this extension.

1 Like

This is amazing! Is there any way we can close the floating component when dragged to a certain position? For example at the bottom then a close icon appears and the component will disappear.

I’m guessing we can set β€œa certain position” where when the floating component is positioned, it will ask if we want to exit the component. I’m gonna try it out but just in case someone has figured it out already, I’m all ears for the knowledge :slightly_smiling_face:

I din’t try but I don’t think there is any difficult to do this. Just use get positionx and get positiony and then dismiss view

1 Like

Am I doing something wrong?

My child component is behind the main.
My blocks looks the same as the aia

1 Like

my app closes after some time (maybe due to kodular is not capable of running in the background). Have you guys found a workaround to this?

(This isn’t off-topic, this is a discussion about the extension. When I use the extension, the main app is minimized and the floating component appears and what I meant is it closes after some time, how did it become off-topic?)

1 Like

You have not searched ???
This is a very common question and has been replied many times …
Kodular apps don’t run in background !!!
But this extension maybe help you

Finally, please stay on topic !!!

1 Like

YES, I have searched and I have replied to the topic you are referring PRIOR to your reply here (I was hoping for an alternative way here since this is the EXTENSION that I am using and is related to the concern, maybe an additional block or something I don’t know or was doing wrong)

And I don’t believe it’s really off topic when my issue was about the FLOATING VIEW to remain on the screen. Is that really OFF TOPIC to you? It basically is about THE EXTENSION to remain on the screen.

1 Like

Can Anyone Show Me How To Resize The Parent Component /View Component Which Is Floating On Screen With This Block -

component_method (1)

2 Likes

means ViewComponent

2 Likes

Yes That Only.

you can resize the button and use show block again.

2 Likes

it gone over my head

Which Button.

1 Like

when user change the size of the component then, set the height and width of the Component and Use Show block

3 Likes

it don’t works
:weary: :tired_face: :confounded:

1 Like

Super :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Super :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Very good extension!!
Just, I notice that when I want write inside the floating component, it doesn’t work the keyboard. It’s possible to do that?

1 Like

Was looking for that only. Jarlisson, you are a boon for Kodular Community !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :thumbsup: :kodular:

Emulating I cannot activate the overlay, to test its operation

Compile to APK and check.