[Free] 360View Extension

Spherical videos and images made easy

A 360 video projection is any of many ways to map a spherical field of view to a flat image. It is used to encode and deliver the effect of a spherical, 360-degree image to viewers such as needed for 360-degree videos and for virtual reality. A 360 video projection is a specialized form of a map projection, with characteristics tuned for the efficient representation, transmission, and display of 360° fields of view.

View360.aia (41,4 KB)

com.appybuilder.chiccovision.View360.aix (17,9 KB)

Built with:https://editor.appybuilder.com/

Regards Marco.

36 Likes

i was looking for this for so long thanks!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

but this is something like panoramaView extension

5 Likes

*Nice Extension.

2 Likes

Nice extension :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, Really Nice Extension :heart_eyes: :+1:

1 Like

You are gorgeous :smile: but please support YouTube videos :confused:

2 Likes

It"s a big iussue.
Read this
http://paulbourke.net/panorama/youtubeformat/#:~:text=When%20360%20video%2C%20monoscopic%20or,but%20instead%20remaps%20the%20footage

1 Like

Very Nice @marco_tanzi Keep Koding , Keep Kontributing.

2 Likes

big suprise @marco_tanzi liked his own extension :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Really Nice Extension @marco_tanzi

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Now, it’s also possible, It will be released soon ! It passed in the tests

Update 1.01 Added 5 new methods

1. Facebook Video contribution @UnknownBeast
  2. YouTubeVideo contribution @UnknownBeast
  3. Gyroscope sensor
  4. PanoramaViewer
  5. ProductViewer*

Note: in facebookVideo and YouTubeVideo use only the video id ( see image above)
.In ProductViewer number the images to insert (e.g. img01, img02 etc) .In the img block enter the address of the image up to the img tag (including /). if you have any problems contact me.
Nb) aix in the first post of this topic
Greetings Marco

3 Likes

How to show YouTube video in my app. YouTube component is no work

This extention is not working any one have YouTube video player .aix please share me. I wait your response

@Rizwan7788 I moved your post here so that the developer can help you since you wrote that the extension doesn’t work

1 Like

Why you write this extension doesn’t work without being sure of what you are saying.
Nobody forces you to use it, but since it is free of charge, why throw mud on people?
I have tested the extension and it works correctly.
If you want to use it (although I prefer you not to use it), see how to do it in the file attached to the first post.

See how it works !!!
Regards @MarcoTanzi

1 Like

You use this block

yes, the video above refers to the block you report to them.
No problem both in test mode and with built apk.
Download the file aia at the first post of the thread .

it run videos of internal memory or only online example file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/video.mp4 video offiline

1 Like