[FREE] ChatGPT with all text/voice models and Dall-e 2 and 3 - Openai API

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You must generate your own key

It gives just errors
ChatGPTAndDallE.aia (350.9 KB)

ps. I removed the Api key before downloaded the aia

what about letting us know, which errors exactly you get?
Taifun

If Checkbox

GPT checked: The operation convert an alist to a dictionary cannot accept the arguments: , [Error 429]

Image checked : The operation convert an alist to a dictionary cannot accept the arguments: , [Error 400]

Thread checked: thread_MegDcY…

TextToSpeech Checked: Error:HTTP responsecode 429

Any screenshot of xour relevant blocks?
What about displaying the complete error message in a label before blindly doing some further processing to find out, what is going on?

https://help.openai.com/en/articles/5955604-how-can-i-solve-429-too-many-requests-errors

Taifun

I atached the aia file. You can see there the blocks. There are not mine blocks, just the example Aia from the developer @Passos_0213
I will read about the errors but once it gives errors for every steps , it could be something broken in aix.

This can not be the reason, i tried only one time to ask.

Use a paid key that solves the problem

I have just this api key, I could not find another else alternative.

You go to Usage and register your credit card.

2 Likes

What should the model be to be setted because I does not accept any

Visit the openai website and see the list of available models

This is incredible. Thanks @Passos_0213 ! I’m a bit new to using ai, so sorry for the rookie question: I do know there is now GPT-4o. I’m a bit confused, what model (format) is expected for the text in SendResponse? Maybe something else is wrong. I did test my API key with the Thread create blocks and seems to be working.

Edit: I don’t have premium in order to test the aia (I have long reached my project number maximum).

Edit 2: I managed to get error 429 which I think just means no quota for usage. So there is no free model anymore?

Yes! You will need to register your credit card. Don’t be afraid, it will only cost you a few cents.

1 Like

Thanks, been hectic 2 weeks only back now. But is that few cents just for 1 user once off, or is it cumulative for each user? I’m concerned to be paying hundreds/thousands of dollars if my app does take off. I think it’s the latter if I’m not mistaken.

On that note, shame that there is not free ai option, even if it’s not as functional as GPT can still be very useful. Do you know of any other comparable GPT apis that could possibly have an exxtension made for?

1 Like

You can check chat gpt extension it only costs 2$ for limited period of time

Or you can check Gemini model and use it via Gemini extension , you can only buy the extension and for the free plane it has a big quote of use :

2 Likes

The Openai platform has tools to help you limit your spending. If you optimize your app and Token amounts, I’m sure your requests will cost just a few cents.

2 Likes

New version V7 added with computer vision with newest chatGPT models.