[Free] Cloudstreets Extension - Open Google Maps with defined parameters

Hi developers,

Am here to introduce Cloudstreets - A dedicated extension to open google maps application with a defined destination, origin and travel mode.

The extension is completely free to use but decompiling of the extension is prohibitted. You are free to share the extension with your friends so that it can help them too

I would be amused to see how you have used this extension, you can tag me in your post to show your love towards my work.

This is the first version of this extension and many more updates are yet to come based on your suggestions, do help me in improving it by adding up your suggestions here

It currently offers 3 major blocks as shown in the image below :

For docs you can visit our official website : https://docs.xyberneo.com and click on Cloudstreets

Any youtuber or blogger intrested in making a video/ writing a blog can do so without any prior permission from me

You can also join our support group on telegram : Telegram: Contact @XyberNeoExtensions

You can ask any query that you have regarding the extension .

PM for further information.

Latest Version of Extension :

Cloudstreets.aix (7.9 KB)

Thanks,

XyberNeo AKA Aditya

16 Likes

Nice work, thanks a lot for the extension

:+1:t2: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :grinning:

2 Likes

looks amazing can you share sample blocks it would help me and other users

1 Like

Hi,

I have made a complete detailed guide with all possible conditions and everything inclusive, its there on the website

https://docs.xyberneo.com

NOTE : Turn on desktop mode while viewing it cause its not responsive, will make it so in sometime

Thanks for the response, have a great day ahead

Regards,
Aditya

1 Like

Nice extention.can you share the demo result & how we get any place id.it will be better if we can get place id by your extension

2 Likes

Hey there @msr79526
Am attaching an example of open path by place id, the detailed explanation of all blocks can be found in the docs available at the official website

You can get the place id of any place from this link : Place ID Finder  |  Maps JavaScript API  |  Google Developers

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, will try to add it in the next update.

Regards,
Aditya

2 Likes

Nice extension.KEEP IT UP BR0.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your support :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi folks !

I need some suggestions, adding a block for reverse geocoding in the extension, so far am unable to get an reliable api service which helps in the same, i have tried google cloud but as its paid i dont think its much of use since many users wont be able to pay.

The next option left is to develop it on my own, which is possible and can be implemented. The only issue is that if its developed and implemented in the extension, it might not be free as that would result into too many requests on the server and to manage them, we need better resources for sure. Another way is to caps the number of request and add a paid plan to make it unlimited

Last way : If you guys can suggest some api that can do the work for free / minimal cost, it can be implemented.

If you know any such api then do let me know in the post itself or via pm

Best Regards,
Aditya Chaturvedi