[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Looks like App Inventor doesn’t have a banner ad component so no. However this request sounds like not good. Dynamic banner ads can help people about developing (more) earning apps and I don’t want to let it happen.

20 Likes

Great extension

5 Likes

You beat me to my own game :expressionless:

5 Likes

Facebook or even more popular apps show ads dynamically, would you call it an earning app ? :thinking:

Why do you guys think all the time that only earning apps can be made in kodular?

The thing which has its advantage also has its disadvantage.

Do kodular, google or Admob or other ad networks approve the earning app? If not, why are you worried that people can earn from the earning apps,

5 Likes

Why would you put more than one banner ad in a screen anyways?

5 Likes

I didn’t say Dynamic Ad Banners means Earning App. This is only applies to App Inventor. Because most people who started using App Inventor just creates an Earning app as first app.

Have you ever seen an earning app which created on Android Studio? Who wants to spend a lot of effort for an earning app (which will be banned) on Android Studio? App Inventor removes that effort, so this allows users to make an earning app in just 5 minutes.

If they checked EVERY application, why would people (including me) trying to reduce earning apps then?

Google doesn’t check every app on Google Play, because they can’t check a lot of applications. So it is in our hands to help them.

5 Likes

I want to show ads between contents like facebook or other popular apps, because I don’t like implement ads below or above the screen, so I want to show ads between content so that the ads will be hidden after scrolling the content.

5 Likes

Actually, Facebook, Instagram etc. is not using Dynamic Banner Ads, it just promotes your post, picture, video etc to everyone/most people by paying money to them. So they works like normal post, so you can interact with them, like, comment, report. You never see a classic AdMob banner which you can’t comment on it, send it to your friends etc.

7 Likes

Please don’t let this thread being hijacked by another ad-junkie!
Btw great extension!

8 Likes

Dynamic ad for listview like this

8 Likes

Great Extension - One of the best extension.

But I support @AvTaar
Forget about Earning Apps
If any developer want to make app like facebook, banner ads on top or bottom of screen can be irritating for users, it will be nice if there will be dynamic ads when scrolling content.
But think it is against google policies to use banner ads dynamically
You can use ADMOB NATIVE ADS for that but you can not use it currently on Kodular.

8 Likes

why not return a component with Create block? then we can save it to a variable direcectly. in that case there’s no necessary to use Id property.

5 Likes

I think so.

I actually did that for my previous extension but looks like some people confused a bit, so I added an ID so you won’t need to save in a variable and it is much understandable. You can use GetComponent block after creating component and get the component’s itself you can save it to a variable as you want.

Well, you can add WebViewers dynamically and so you can insert an ad banner to it.

7 Likes

Fabulous extension, Yusuf! :clap:
Congrats :tada:

7 Likes

That was admob banner ad.how can I use that with webview.by the way can we can create dynamically webview with this extention

7 Likes

I have been waiting for something like this. My app as forms of checkboxes the user needs to fill out and adding them was always a pain. Now I should be able to dynamically generate my forms just based on the list of questions and make everything so much easier. Thanks a bunch!

7 Likes

@yusufcihan Hey, just a stupid question
 How can I create two or more same components in a “for”? Because give me an ‘error’ “same id”.

Sorry for my english
 and thanks again!

4 Likes

what about using a new id for each new component?
Taifun

5 Likes

but how do you do it if it’s in the same for? An example of my blocks

blocks (2)

4 Likes

Use a different variable. Like cardviewID and gridviewID, increment in 1 each in every pass. Use those instead of the local variable number.
Make cardviewID to start at 100 and gridview to start at 200 so both will be different.

Or use your current blocks but join “cardview”+number for cardview and “gridview”+number for gridview.

7 Likes