[ FREE ] eFeMail Auto Smtp Sender

I used this extension in one of my projects and published the app on Play Store. Unfortunately, the mail I used got hacked :frowning:
Is there any way to save my Gmail accounts?

you are asking that question in the Kodular community and don’t try to help yourself using a simple Google query?
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6294825?hl=en

Taifun

I tried your extension but it always shows error INFO: Your Email: Invalid, everything is correct, the email and password and SMTP host and port. What’s the problem?

BTW, amazing extension thanks so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

I just used a simple screen to test, a button which on click sends the email to a defined email adresse from a defined one. I’m sure that the adress and password are correct, the Host and port too, and the configuration of the rest i set startTls to false, ssl to false and auth true. I’ve also tried to change them but nothing worked. Now i’m using a smartphone so i can’t download blocks image but they’re not nevessary at all since I’ve made just a simple test similar to the one he made in the image.

wow nice men

I have made a client that supports that function and many more. I have to finish the log management but since a few months ago I don’t have much time.
I’m sorry for not stopping by the forum and answering questions, but one of the reasons why it is free is that I can’t commit myself to give support of any kind.

Best regards and thanks to all.

If you make open source, other developer might volunteer to help for free :wink:
otherwise, provide a donation link in post so interested supporters can donate u :smiley:

Where is the download link please help?

as for all extensions you can find it in the first post

Taifun

I cannot send email and attached file with efeMail extension:
it works fine in Kodular environmment but NOT at “runtime” in the running APK installed in Android device, using default path.
Whats wrong in my app ?
I tried both full path (eg. /storage/emulated/ etc etc) and “/filename.txt” too in “attach” field
but it works only in kodular environment and testing mode but as installed APK dont.
The APk is compiled for API29 Android 10
Any help is strongly appreciated.
Genex

the path to the ASD is different in the companion app and after building…
try the GetASD extension from @bodymindpower

Taifun

3 Likes

Hello to everyone, I am succesful using eFemail extension for sending email with a GMail account.
The extension works and send regularly the mail and the attachment, but before the “OK” message i receive an “invalid argument” message.
I attach the JPG block.
Where is the problem ?

A post was split to a new topic: Beta version of a client with support for smtp, pop3 and imap

Hi Alegoriasoft

Congratulations! on both the extensions, Both are very useful.

I have a clarification on com.extensions.mailer.aix , I tested the search email functionality and it worked fine on yahoo, outlook email however, for gmail it ends in error.

Please refer the attached.
Could you please take a look at this and let me know if this is a known issue …

Thanks! and Best Regards

Hello, it is a real great extension, with one little problem:

Why can’t I send email to or from domains with a minus sign in the address ([email protected])?

How To Share File In File Path Please how i do this any one can help me please

how i share multiple file in kodular

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Alguém poderia indicar algum provedor de e-mail que funcione com este método? Tenho tentado e não tenho sucesso com isso.