[ FREE ] eFeMail Auto Smtp Sender

Hi, sorry but I’m a newbie to using kedular.
I have tried using the extension and it works perfectly if I don’t insert attachments. when I insert the attachment, any path I try to put always returns “Path file / s or delimiter incorrects”
can someone kindly give me some examples? thank you so much

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Any Video Of It

see here about where the pdf extension stores the pdf file

and use the correct path to sent that file using that email extension
Taifun
2 Likes

i am getting this error

How to use stmp

Are you sure that the host supports TLS?

These blocks are not working for me here. An alert message appears here ( INFO: Path file/s or delimiter incorrect

1 Like

error tells what you are doing wrong don’t blame this extension you have not set a correct path

1 Like

Great extension! Can you add a cc: and bcc:?

meanwhile you might be interested to use one of the other solutions, which are already able to do it

Different eMail solutions for App Inventor and Kodular

Taifun

1 Like

Your page is how I found this. Thanks Taifun! I have tried some of the others. Several links didn’t work. I especially liked vknow360’s extension (includes bcc: as well as a “from:” variable), but experiencing a coding difficulty with my particular application. (SmtpClient: An extension to send emails using SMTP server - Extensions - MIT App Inventor Community) Might be willing to pay for an extension, but seems there isn’t a guarantee they will work with my application. eFeMail works appropriately, but needing the bcc: variable. Thanks Taifun for all your work for the community!

1 Like

what exactly is so special with your app?
my mail extension for example offers bcc and more…

these are the extensions, which have been published in the Appybuilder community, which has been closed…

Taifun

My app sends email-to-sms. I really like SmtpClient, but I am getting the tag [attachment(s) removed] with every sms received. See my issues here: SmtpClient: An extension to send emails using SMTP server - Extensions - MIT App Inventor Community. This issue does not occur when I send an email-to-sms with gmail.com or other platforms.

Are these still available somewhere? Maybe these links need to be edited or deleted? Or disabled with a note added that the appybuilder community has been closed?

probably yes

we are still trying to clean up the mess
in a perfect world I already could have corrected my links… but I’m not that perfect… I do it in my spare time… probably soon…

Taifun

1 Like

Perfect extension

Hi,
I’m using the extension and I really liked it but I can’t find the “When efemail.sent” block.
Thanks

It is this block: LogSuccess

I used this extension in one of my projects and published the app on Play Store. Unfortunately, the mail I used got hacked :frowning:
Is there any way to save my Gmail accounts?