Create Images of Components and Screens | [FREE] Extension ComponentToImage

Download not working…i also tried in my pc…but still get this messag… Screenshot_20191104-214314

3 Likes

You can still get it from

3 Likes

Still not working, even i already block same as exactly you send @Peter. It not saving at all

Can you show your blocks? It works for me.

1 Like

What if you ask for the permission in Screen1.initialize block?

These are the blocks that are working for me.

3 Likes

I already did. I put in the screen1 along with some permission, i even check the app permssion in my phone settings and the storage permission is switch on. I didnt push on it and replace what im planning using screenshot component, but if anyone can solve and have easy way i will be glad and happy for help.

Does the e-card aia work for you?

i studied and your blocks in xmas.aia and i start using timer and its saving and working. heheh last challenge again, the saved image is corrupted/broken file

Problem fixed thanks to your xmas project @Peter … I use timer to save and about corrupt files i just write wrong format. Thanks you again

1 Like

I can create custom SaveAs file path?

Sure, just try

1 Like

Same problem here

Hi Guys

I am facing the problem with this extension.
I can create a text to image but i cannot able to share the Image with Sharing Component Please help.

Thank you

3 Likes

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

3 Likes

Same problem! Works through Companion, but not after creating the APK

blocks(2)

Apparently this is a problem of the Share component from Kodular. Taifun extension works great!

https://puravidaapps.com/sharing.php

2 Likes

It works as long as you don’t change to custom package name

4 Likes

I got the solution it’s is sharing the bill. but background is black and i have to change the colors of labels to white and generated image.

Have you found a solution to a problem that cannot be imported as a picture?
I am experiencing the same phenomenon.

Can you explain your problem detialy, so if possible I can help