Create Images of Components and Screens | [FREE] Extension ComponentToImage

How to Capture Vertical Scroll Arrangement ? @Jerin_Jacob

What you have done so far, what was the result?

1 Like

In Components I put green Vertical Scroll Arrangement.

As a Result it on store that part which is visible on screen

I have a solution ,
Image can only save in “.png” format . So use “.png” insted of jpg . It will work

1 Like

Share & Save work good.
After save Not visible get img in Image_Picker and Gallery.
If RENAME in File Maneger img, only visible.

This will helps you ;

1 Like

Great extension but unable to download from the link provided.

1 Like

it will happen because the download link is from appybuilder and it is not working for

as the link is not working i will ask #moderators can i upload the extension here as download is not working

Yes that is ok this time.

1 Like

ok here - com.jerin.s2b.aix (7.8 KB)
here now everyone can download from here

1 Like

I changed first post, now the extension can be found there also.

1 Like

great @Peter

the download link in the Thunkable community is working fine

Taifun

2 Likes

Using this extenstion the images are ok on phone… but cant be found on the USB connected windows pc.
what could be the problem ?

Good work … really nice extention an useful. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, I have an app which was working perfectly before the new Fenix update. My app uses the “ComponentToImage” extension and save pictures in the phone, but now is not working.

I found this answers in forums:

My question is: what I should do now to be able to save pictures in Android 11 with Kodular? Is there some block or setting I should modify?

I need my app to be available to all Android versions, not only old ones.

1 Like

which error message do you get?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Hi, thanks for your response. The thing is that I don´t get any error. The images simply are not being saved. I just get a response from the extension developer and him solved the issue aparently and now it´s working. But Android 11 have a new privacy thing that don´t let you see the content in Android “Data” folder.

Are you sure? Or are you only not able to find them on your device?

you always can store something in ASD…
without providing a screenshot of your relevant blocks we only can guess what you are doing…

Taifun