[Free] Extension OneSignalSend | Send onesignal notification from app itself | October Version 5 , Send by custom filter

How to fix OneSignalSend Extension not sending a Push Notifications

Blocks:
blocks(22)

Extension I Use

Did you tried other ways to send message?

Onesignal component of Kodular has issues.

If it is the issue you can try

1 Like

It was fixed, I put the API keys on different sides hehe sorry about that

1 Like

hi,
I can’t send notifications to the other party in-app no ​​matter what I did. Where am I making the mistake?
I wrote the API Key first from the design section. I wondered if I could add it from the block section. I added key and id to “Screen initialize” part. Unfortunately I was not successful. There was no notification from Onesignal, but with the “OneSignalFix” plugin I added, notifications are coming from OneSignal. User does not receive in-app notifications. I will be happy if you answer. thanks.

This now one signal push notification is not working properly in background. Notification can get only when app is open.what is this problem?.

So you are receiving notifications while using the fix extension?

To receive in-app notification user must open the app, but the user can receive other notifications without opening the app.

Make sure you the contents of send to player block has values, make sure the player Id , title , message and the required fields are not missing .

To find whether the issue is with OnesignalSend extension or PushNotification component by Kodular try sending a test message from Onesignal dashboard and check whether you are receiving it.

Thank You
Jerin Jacob

1 Like

I solved the problem. Even if the app is closed, the notification goes away automatically when users send messages to each other. Thanks.

1 Like

One signal push notification is not working when the app is not open. When the app is open it show the notification. How to fix it problem.

Yesterday can send push notification to player id . now can’t. where is the error this extension

Please, how have you solved the problem for showing notification even if the app is closed?

Can you please check whether you get response while using Onesignal dashboard.
If you don’t then the issue is with Kodular component.

If you get recieve message let me know.

Thank You
Jerin Jacob
Getaix

1 Like

ITS oke now

Hello Mr. Jerin Jacob, what is your e-mail address? I am participating in an MIT appathon and would like to contact you for permission to use your infinite progress bar extension. How can I contact you? My best regards

Hi,
Please send a direct message.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Mr. Jerin_Jacob, how can i send a direct message here , i don´t know sorry haha

Clcik on the profile icon and there would be a button to send message.

Not for new accounts, which he seems to be

1 Like

hello can you tell me how we send additional data and receive it in my app in background or foreground??

Currently we don’t have a option to send data, but I will consider this.

Thank You

2 Likes

i am toking about this option
Capture34

1 Like