[Free] Extension OneSignalSend | Send onesignal notification from app itself | October Version 5 , Send by custom filter

Sending notification from app is not working.when the send notification from one signal site it work properly…please tell me where is my mistake.

But how to get the user ID without going to On Signal?

1 Like

Thank you! Thank you!

1 Like

If you add a method to write text message with in the app it will be surely very helpful extension.
Just try to have an option to write text message without using the onesignal website.

its possible with this extension

1 Like

How i am unable to do so

I mean is it possible to have a text box within the app in which text when written and submitted send push notification to users.
I don’t want to again and again go to my blocks and rewrite the message.
Is it possible?

Hello please help me know does this extension allows the user to type push messages real time. Will the user be able to write and change the push notification message after it is exported.

Please answer

Hello friend, some months ago you replied this to an user that faced the same problem I am.
So this components should be in all screens? So all screens should have a non visible label.

What should go into here?

For this, I shouldn’t be answering, but I will anyway. Do not tell people to answer you even if they may have the answer. If they want to answer you, they will.

Once the notification has been sent to another device, it cannot be changed remotely. You can only send notifications, not edit them when they’ve been sent.

Yes, you use the textbox block Textbox1.text to get the text which is in that textbox… However note once again, notifications may only be sent to the device, not edited afterwards.

See users can send push notifications to other by writing the message in the blocks which can’t be changed after the app is exported but I want to have testbox to write any message and send to the user real time without again and again going to its main blocks.
Please send me the required blocks please.

Excellent job!! Very useful.

Do you know how to make invisible the message dialog when receive notification while being within the app?

2 Likes

That’s not possible is onesignal

thank you so much for your help. god blessed you.

2 Likes

That is a very interesting extension. I can’'t beliece I am only discovering it now, more than a year after it was created.
Anyway, congrats for the work. It really open some doors in a project I have.

2 Likes

Thank you @almeidapablo,
If this extension was helpful to anyone, then please consider donating.

1 Like

Man, you are one of the two extension devs that i admire but I couldn’t donate last month.
But in my next payment you won’t be forgot.
I am not fan of patreon but I will send you some money in paypal.

2 Likes

Hello friends, I have a problem. When I send the Title and a small message, it is sent. When the message is complex, sending does not happen. Are there any size limitations for the title and message? The message because it contains UFT-8 characters?

Where is onesignal component? And how can i use oneSignal?

1 Like

In the experimental category.You will need to enable.Show experimental components and properties from settings.

1 Like