[OUTDATED] [Free] InAppBilling V5.0.0 - Sell your digital product from your android application

Thankyou @deanart2012 & @hades !

Also, Now you can download the extension from GetAix too.
Check it out :

5 Likes

Is It Possible to create multiple products id

for ex : Like Deephost payment option "Google Play " it sells its Aia And Aix through google play payment option So it is possible to create same like that means sell aia and aix through it

Thanks In Advance
Eagerly Waiting for someone reply

1 Like

Yes you can sell

Use this event block when you got the purchase and make your aix/aia download

3 Likes

Thanks For the Help :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@oseamiya

Is product Id should be in the form androids.myproduct ID.Purchased? or it can be only ProductID that defined in my app?
your test aia works for me in companion and works as apk, but in my app
Launch Purchase Flow block doesn’t work although when trigger Getting Purchase Details block it returns a true subscription details …why ??? :thinking:
thanks for your great effort

1 Like

android.test.purchased is test product id. You should publish your app and add your own product id in playconsole. Testing in-app purchases

You can get further guide to how product can be created from here :

Can you show the blocks?

1 Like

What Is skuDetailsToken ??

Can Someone Tell Me ??

1 Like

It represents an in-app product’s or subscription’s listing details.

2 Likes

Can you share the related blocks ? Also, if possible can you share your AppLink?

If you are unable to share here in public, you can DM me !

2 Likes

Its Has Been Fixed

1 Like

{BD3D0296-B095-4D5E-9FB2-A2C6885286F9}.png

when click Empoy_5 Button , nothing happen

{D4EDA0BC-E1B5-4EE7-8916-D69CCED753EC}.png

{75E464B1-51D2-4235-BDCE-6E819B9465A4}.png

1 Like

Is your product id employs_5 or 5_employs ??

LaunchPurchaseFlow opens the billing pop-up . Can you check the response code if it is failed to launch the purchase flow ?

2 Likes

5_employs
I just copy it from google play console and past it in text block

sblocks

Do you mean in campanion or after downloading from google play?

1 Like

No,nothing happens

1 Like

I was trying to make a subscription using the extension but the extension is used for products, not for subscriptions.
I will try the edited extension you sent to me and report you. thank you @oseamiya for your efforts

2 Likes

Hello, I have a question, I made a project where I can sell and release the product, without any problem, but I can’t make it load the user’s purchases, so as soon as the user leaves the screen or closes the app, he has to do the buy again. Could someone help me, I’ve already downloaded the available aia and it’s the same way.

always check the purchased products before doing anything in your app
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

2 Likes

Extension is updated to version 2.

Changes :

1. New method AutoAcknowledge & Test is added. They are available in designer property as well.

If AutoAcknowledge is enabled then After you sucessfully got purchase, you no need to handle purchase manually. It will automatically handle purchase as Non-Consumable ie same product cant be bought again.
    If test is enabled then productId android.test.purchased is used everytime.

2. Added skuType in LaunchPurchaseFlow method that will open a door to buy subscription too.

component_method

3. Added more parameters in GotPurchasesHistory event block. Now you can get lists of productIds, orderIds & original Jsons.

component_event325x85

Documentation has been updated in community aswell as in getaix. You can find changes in source code from Github commits.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just One Word Awesome And Second Most Usefull Extension For Me

My In App Purchase Working Excellent

3 Likes

Can Anyone Tell Me

How Much Percent % Does Google Play Deduct On Selling Each Products ?

For Me Its 30% But Somewhere I Have Read That Its 15% But Why 30% For Me