[OUTDATED] [Free] InAppBilling V5.0.0 - Sell your digital product from your android application

i tries this version just now.
I just included the extension in the app.
and now there are no errors while generating the apk.
Now i will write the block for the billing.

1 Like

I guess this is because of org.json library .
Can you list all the extension that you were using in your project ?

Untitled picturesdas fasdfa

I guess, any of these library uses org.json library. This issue will be fixed soon :slight_smile:

̶H̶e̶ :negative_squared_cross_mark: She :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Thanks @oseamiya For this extension :blush:

2 Likes

Test was working fine but after adding real product id, It isn’t showing anything while clicking on purchase button, is this normal? Does it show up after publishing to playstore?

Yeah, you should publish your app to play store.

2 Likes

Do you have published your app to play store with valid product id ?

The purchase is successful. And the button becomes active. However, in case of screen change or new application, the button becomes inactive. Where is the mistake?

You might want to translate the blocks to English.

You are not interested in the purchase history, you are interested in the products you currently own…
Also productids is a list…
Taifun

Thanks. So which block should we use to detect if the User has bought before?

If successfull, It will call GotPurchaseHistory with list of productIds, orderIds and list of jsons.

Connection will be ended on destroy of activity.

I generally make free extensions so I even don’t have fund to buy a play console :upside_down_face: I am hoping to get it soon and make a video guide on it.

2 Likes

When the purchase was successful in the tests, Card_View81 was visible. However, even though the purchase was successful (with the promo code), Card_View81 was not visible when experimenting with the real product ID in the closed version in Googleplay. And since the product has been purchased, it cannot be purchased again. Why did the PurchaseSuccess block not work?

1 Like

since the product has been purchased, it cannot be purchased again why like that? i want user can purchas again after has been purchased can you show way? Is i have to use skuType for can buy again

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

because this is how Google set up the system
see also my answer here

Taifun

2 Likes

{EBB1BBAE-FF33-4B27-A7B2-F03540359F8A}.png

{806AC3D5-2C02-4635-88C6-E989D3FAC2AE}.png

{79753DDE-E1B8-4DF2-A285-2CD13019BEDE}.png

@oseamiya What does this error code
mean ( responceCode4 )?