[FREE]MathsCalc Extension (Test Extension)

About

A simple maths extension to perform basic calculations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division

Picture of all the blocks

Instructions to use MathsCalc extension

This extension can be used to make calculator or to do other kind of calculations

Screenshots

Download here

com.appybuilder.sagnikapps6.MathsCalc.aix (5.1 KB)

7 Likes

Kodular Have Already These Blocks , Try Something New

3 Likes

Congrats for ur 1st extension bhai @anon25683304 :heart:

3 Likes

Can I get the extension developer badge :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am a beginner

Thank you very much

1 Like

For a very beginner it is ok.

Question: Can value be bigger then 1.7976931348623157E308, i.e. the maximum value of double?

3 Likes

Try rest of division and round to x decimal places.

I am also beginner and I also didn’t get that badge.

1 Like

This is not a normal decimal, if you look carefully there’s an E in the middle, which the whole thing actually mean approximately 1.79 * 10^308

2 Likes

i wasn’t directed to you, i was directed to @anon25683304 saying how he may improve because this is very simple.

1 Like

that’s not bad for a start… and you also followed the naming conventions… :+1:t2:

however imho to earn the developer badge you should provide something really useful, which is not possible with current blocks

Taifun

6 Likes

Why you need such a big value ?

Ok
I have some powerful extensions but haven’t released it because I am worried that somebody will leak the source out by decompiling them,

Why not!

Really :thinking:

4 Likes

Post them, and you might get the badge. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Your value is insane !!!
I wonder how I will write the value if it dosen’t support ^

why your Extension is same as this :

And I am also User in appybuilder code editor, so I know that extension you are publishing is a free extension in appybuilder Public Gallery :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I am a dart developer, but as far as I know you can use try, catch or if, else in your source code. Right? :grimacing:

2 Likes

it’s 99% same as yours

hmm, it turns out that the extension you published was not yours I guess :thinking: