[FREE] MightySecurity Extension

Haha very funny try it urself :joy::joy:

greate and helpful extension…

exactly… and therefore you should open source your php script, so others can check, if it is trustworthy… doing this, others also could use their own web server to store the php script and be independent on your server… which also helps if your server will go down one day in the future…

Taifun

10 Likes

Then what happens when your server goes down?

I have 4-5 website which hosted from 5 years so forget that my server getting down anytime…

Already answered

Then you have a problem
Taifun

5 Likes

Hey m didn’t make the extension for open source :neutral_face:
If u wish to use than u can otherwise don’t force anyone’s hard work to make it open source.

Thank you broo @Professional :heart:

as Mr @Taifun said… I making my script ( php Only ) open source so you guys can take a look at the codes that there is no such option to store your data on our server it’s an on go process… when you request encryption it encrypts the data and vice versa
Php not allowed to upload here that’s why m added google drive link

2 Likes

Then u have any other solution for encryption?

and what about the function.php file that the unencrypted data is sent to…?

3 Likes

I’m not even storing there…

or if you still want to use an extension, I recommend:

AES Encrypt/Decrypt Extension by Taifun

Both of them work offline, so they are a more safe option than online services from an unknown origin.

2 Likes

Another possible solution:

1 Like

Thank you can u delete my post i just want to use my extension now i m not posting any free extension from today…i don’t earn anything from that but i don’t know every one come here to disrespected someone’s work & doing doubts only…m already explained that m not storing any data…

haha funny this is not a secure method to encrypt decrypt on app also offline :joy: :joy:

Hmmm… We are just asking:

1. Why do we want to use your extension instead of other secure encryption.
  2. How can you proof you don’t store all saved data.

You are just thinking too much.

Well offline is much more secure than online :sweat_smile: :

1 Like

Or say how can i delete post?

You can’t. But why do you want to do so? There are people want to use it.