[DISCONTINUED] 💌 Notification Style: extension with various types of notification. 💌

Nice Extension Thank You FOR PROVIDING FREE

1 Like

You are selecting index 1 from the “Music” list in the “UpdateSetupMusic” block and then obtaining other indexes without having them. Replace “music” with “Music” in the “SetupMusicNotification” block, also remove the “initialize local music” block.

1 Like

When I use the Device Utilities ID, it does not look like the one obtained in OneSignal. Could you help me with that? I would like to send a Notification to a specific user, but I would not like to browse OneSignal to obtain that user’s ID. I would like to get it through the Database. I would be very happy if you helped me with this issue. Thank you.

There is a block in the push notification called “Get user ID”, one of the solutions would be to save that ID in firebase and get it when needed.

Get User ID is returning -1. Can you know why?

Version 1.3

• Bugs resolved

3 Likes

Can we create a notification like screen recorder’s do with this extension?
Or I shall have to add it in my extension?

5 Likes

I think so adding it to the extension would be better. Then it will be Independent extension.

1 Like

I agree with you.

Any possibility that this is comming ?

And also I have seen may apps with a custom notification. For eg : screen recording apps.
So is it possible to emplement it like custom notifier which uses a arrangement.

1 Like

If I am not wrong then Chrome uses custom view in notification instead of default view (which is customizable and can be created using code).
But Remote View can’t be created using code (according to my knowledge) so there is no chance that it can implemented in extension.
Maybe someone else have more information on this.

5 Likes

Version 1.4

For more details consult the .aia

20 Likes

Thank you so much for this great extension…

But can you please add notification click Event because it open app but suppose if I want to open Download component then how it can be done?

1 Like

Thanks For it, :heart_eyes: One question What should be the icon size ?

1 Like

For now this cannot be done, but in the future I can introduce this feature.

1 Like

In my applications I usually use 48x48 or 72x72.

2 Likes

Thanks for this amazing update :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Coming from another Extension Developer who’s made several Notification Extensions, I am impressed with what you’ve been able to accomplish. Keep up the awesome work!

6 Likes

what I needed

1 Like