[Free] NumToWord Converter Extension for Indian Currency

Description

Using this extension you can convert Number to Words in Indian Currency

Picture of all the blocks

Instructions

If the number exceeds more than nine digit then error will occur

Download link

com.appybuilder.contact2niraj.NumToWord.aix (8.2 KB)

Hope you like it

8 Likes

Link is not working and we rather see you directly post it here?

1 Like

i just saw and updated

1 Like

Thanks I will try tomorrow

Error after 9 digitise ohh!

1 Like

can you tell why you dislike this extension may i know reason @FIKIR_KUMESI

Nice Extension @luv.ak.tech. It may help every :kodular:oder in future,
Your dedication towards making extensions makes me inspired. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Regards,
Rudra

1 Like

I like the extension but I think these features are less than a plugin I think the only conversion you made to the extension is a bit personal and unnecessary.
everyone may think differently but you have to develop your extension

EVERYONE MAY NOT THINK THE SAME :upside_down_face:

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

the only purpose of the extension was someone requested for extension like this so i made this @FIKIR_KUMESI

3 Likes

@luv.ak.tech I used your extension in my app and it works fine. Thank you for making such a nice extension. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank u so much for this extension

It’s working nice :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @UnknownBeast and @firojmultane4567

please update this extention new fnix update of kodular not supporting the extentions libraries

well this does not use any library so why update ? if you get any error then maybe you are doing something wrong