[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Please check Post #492

I know as there are a lot of posts, it can be harder to know if it is not reported before.

I donā€™t understand, I donā€™t use any custom font, but in android 6.1 I get that error.

This error was coming from SetProperty block. Not from the font. But it is already fixed for next release.

2 Likes

Is there a way we can make an image to a circle shape?

This may help you.

Is it possible to create Facebook post like view using this extension?

ID wise card view list.

2 Likes

Yes, but you need to do a complex koding for it.

1 Like

Yes it is possibleā€¦ Currently am working on it once ready will post it in marketplace category

1 Like

Ok.

I will try something.

Version 1.3

Again, after a month, here is the new release! (Time is passing too fast :grin:)

ā­ New

Features

• Schemas is here! Create a lot of components with one JSON and block!
    It was a pain to deal with a lot of blocks when you wanted to add a lot of components. Now you can import a JSON template designed for Dynamic Components Extension to create components with only single block.

A tutorial about creating your templates will be explained later. If you donā€™t want to wait, just PM me so I can explain how to create your own templates for sharing with others or use for yourself. :slight_smile:

• Create extension instances dynamically!
    Component package name requirement has been removed, so now you can create instances of third party extension too!

Blocks

• Schema
    This block is used to creating dynamic components with JSON templates as described above.

component_method

• SchemaCreated
    Raises after the schema has been created without problems.

component_event (1)

• Version
    Returns the version code of the extension.

component_set_get

āœ… Fixed

• .getParameterCount() was causing an error on < Android 7.
    Now SetProperty wonā€™t give an error on < Android 7.

šŸ”„ Improved

• Added empty component check for SetProperty and GetProperty.
    If GetComponent returns a blank value, then SetProperty and GetProperty will throw a more understandable error message instead of an ā€œInvalid propertyā€ error.

Looking for downloads? Fasten your seat belt and
Click to fly to the first post!

15 Likes

This is great. Maybe we can have a separate guide/resources just for the templates.

2 Likes

Great :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

awsome good job yusuf :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good workā€¦ :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OMGā€¦ I have no words to explain my feelings :heart:

2 Likes

Your are awsomeā€¦ :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Really Amazing :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

hello I have two different dynamic components how do I get the id from different components while to find out it can only be with one component of any image

Screenshot_26

1 Like

Just check if GetID block returns a blank string. If GetID block returns a blank string, then this means it doesnā€™t created with the Dynamic Components Extension.

2 Likes