[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.2.2

It’s me again, I might found an error (I don’t have an account on github so sorry)

I set a spaceview to 38 but when I get property it is 37?
I do with 35 again, and it return 34.

Can you try with Any Component blocks too?

Thanks Boban for you help, i don’t see the update. I’m use Version: 3 Date Built: 2020-03-10

1 Like

Redownload the extension

Thanks again Boban I do that !!

Hmmm
 I tried that, but it seems it is a bug from Kodular itself?

1 Like

This is the same in App Inventor and probably every builder. I will make an issue for the App Inventor developers.

Good catch.

7 Likes

It should not happen when set from designer.

3 Likes

/**

• Returns the component’s horizontal width, measured in pixels.
  • @return width in pixels
    */
    @Override
    @SimpleProperty
    public int Width() {
    int zWidth = (int)(getView().getWidth() / container.$form().deviceDensity());
    // System.err.println("AndroidViewComponent: Width() Called, returning " + zWidth);
    return zWidth;
    }

Not sure why the value get’s divided by the deviceDensity().
Can be found at “AndroidViewComponent.java” source code

4 Likes

Please how can I make material icon of button to be centered

I don’t think there is an option for centre: Button - Kodular Docs
But you can set the button typeface to material icon, set text to your icon, and set text alignment to Center

sorry, this maybe a silly question. how can i know the component when button clicked is created with extension?

1 Like

Are you also using Kodular’s dynamic component’s ?

Use Any Component Events. Just select Any Button, and pull the “when any Button Clicked” event.

I don’t think so he want that, he wants to know that is the component created by this extension, If I understood his questions :roll_eyes:

All generic events has a component parameter. It returns the component that the event is raised for.

component_event (2)

So, in the event, it could be used like this.

blocks (1)

2 Likes

The result is always false, but if the check the id and display it, it is there, i don’t know why, i can show more blocks, pls help me :pleading_face:

1 Like

Can anyone pointout the problem :sweat:

1 Like

What about using this block.
Like this

2 Likes

@Xoma, I am going to tell you, you have to know that component != id. You are having this misconception for multiple times.

1 Like