⭕ [PAID] [2.0] Circle Menu Extension : 🎉 Added Support For Floating On Screen

Screenshot 2022-01-18 132122

DM means!:thinking::thinking:

#off-topic

direct message

1 Like

I think animation is 35% similar to this one

I agree but i think still my extension and his extension is still different :slightly_smiling_face:

I would have bought the extension but it is missing, important for me, the setting to make the menu appear in a certain position on the screen. Ex. 100 @ 100

2 Likes

@Angelo_Angius You can float the view on which circle menu is added by repositioning tools

ok, I will think it

1 Like

Should I release a free trial version for this extension

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Means shareware or apk

Shareware but without watermark with less features and customization

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@UnknownMan541 i request you not to edit my post

1 Like

Crashing in Android 11 ! App not responding (Ok and Wait)

Works fine in my device ( Android 11 )

When I click on that open animation button its get dark can it be remain light only in free version (aia that you have provided)

Yes ill change it in the next update for both (Free and Paid) where you can control it

1 Like

Bug found when app orientation changes than when click on main menu button app crashes in apk (android 11)

Can you share with me the apk which you are facing issues with

Version 1.1 [ Orientation Error Fix ]

After a long time I am here with a new update for the [ PAID ] version of this extension. The fix update for the [ FREE ] version will come soon as there are some fixes required.

Important :warning:

The **FREE** version of this extension will be **discontinued** after **1.1** update

About Update

This update contains a bug fix which caused error when we changed the screen orientation. So I came up with a solution which I will tell further.

How to fix?

In order to fix the bug you have to update your extension to 1.1 update. After that you need to use procedure block to make circle menu.

Now… Add the Screen Orientation Changed Event to blocks section and run the procedure from there as shown below:-

Where create_menu is the procedure to create the circular menu.

To buy, DM me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New Update [2.0] :tada: Added Support For Floating On Screen

For the past few days, I was trying to implement a new feature that shows the circle menu floating on the screen.

Below is the demo:-

Updated Blocks And Usage:-

Now You don’t need to pass any view component to create the view.

Added blocks to control gravity on screen.

Updated Blocks

DM me to buy

3 Likes