[Free/OS] TopSheet Extension

Hi developers,

Am here to introduce you to my new extension, TopSheet, in easy way you can call this the reverse of bottom sheet :slight_smile:

The extension is completely free to use but decompiling of the extension is prohibited. You are free to share the extension with your friends so that it can help them too !

I would be amused to see how you have used this extension, you can tag me in your post to show your love towards my work.

This is the first version of this extension and many more updates are yet to come based on your suggestions, do help me in improving it by adding up your suggestions here

It currently offers 2 blocks blocks as shown in the image below :

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 9.06.54 PM

For docs you are refer to our official website : LayoutSheet Extension - XyberNeo Documentation

Open Source ?

Yes but would take a bit of time, i work with a lot of mess by just commenting out codes instead of deleting them so ill be cleaning the codes and then ill drop the link to the GitHub repository here. If you need it urgently then you can connect with me via a dm in the community itself.

Update (1 Feb, 2020) : Java Codes : [Free/OS] TopSheet Extension - #4 by aditya_chaturvedi

Further Attempts

My next target is to add animations to it, that could be a part of version 2, do let me know your favourite once, ill try my best to add them. Well, sadly there is no expected date for the lauch of version 2.

Last but not the least, thanks to Kodular for providing this great platform

To download the extension please head to this link : XyberNeo AI2 Vertical

Best Regards,
Aditya Chaturvedi

13 Likes

I removed your personal info from your post. :wink:

1 Like

ahh ok, my bad, sorry for it and thanks for removing it.

1 Like

The java codes are now available at : GitHub - XyberNeo/TopSheet: Java Codes for TopSheet Extension for MIT App Inventor 2 Offsprings

Thanks for your time

2 Likes

Its really awesome. Looking forward for more contributions

1 Like

Thanks for give it open source, actually it help new developers.

1 Like

Most welcome, yup thats the only purpose for keeping it open source :grinning:

Is it based on Android X library???

Its not based on androidx but it will work fine as it doesn’t use any component related to androidx

1 Like

No, havnt used an androidX libraries in it, why not have a look at the codes, its open source :blush:

Regards

Accurate Enough, thanks :grin:

I have already made an extension to show dialog and toast on different locations on the screen just have to update the extension.

1 Like

Nice work buddy, dont know how i missed it.

My final objective with this extension is a bit different, maybe it would become more evident in the version 3, version 2 is almost ready, will release it soon…

1 Like

Great extension keep it up :star_struck:

1 Like

@zainulhassan Please do not advertise your extension in another extension topic that isn’t yours.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot :grinning:

Really
I am waiting for new version :hugs:

1 Like

If everything goes fine then it would be out by today, we are into beta testing. :slight_smile:

Regards

1 Like

Update 2.0 RangHi

Most important, extension renamed to LayoutSheet

Updates : You can now create BottomSheet and Centre Dialogue too with this extension

Added Content to Properties section : Now set DimAmount Gravity and Cancelable from Properties too !

Stability patch added too !

For Details navigate to docs.xyberneo.com

Thanks to all users and all fellow developer who gave their contribution on GitHub

Download new version from xyberneo.com/Extension

4 Likes