[Free] VideoLayout extension (Big Fix!)

sorry about that i just posted an update and please see the new demo blocks

Sorry to reply to an old post, just want to say why it doesn’t work.

The extension is just adding the video view or surface to the layout/arrangement so it sits on the other layouts/button/elements etc. The developer could try, get the child views and add them back to the video view in order to make it look like it’s the background. Else simple add a feature to add a layout to the video view. It’s easy.

well @Xoma did you see the new update?

does the new block add component, also adds the child components of an arrangement, for example, if i use the addcomponent block to add vertical_arrangement2 and there are a few components in the vertical_arrangement2 so will all blocks in the arrangement also get added?

1 Like

yes it does!

1 Like

hello, an old post, sorry for bothering you, I downloaded the extension to the computer but there is no aix file If it still exists, can you post the aix file?

@Emre.cicek

Nice extension, :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

thx @UnknownBeast

1 Like

you have no idea how your extension helped me, thanks a lot
but it would be great if it doesn’t stop when moving the app to the background

1 Like

i know that is a problem for that i need to totally change my code and i think i dont have time to do it @hades

Well everyone here is a big fix

1. Now video will not show controls
  2. Added OnVideoPrepared, OnVideoComplete, OnVideoError, OnVideoInfo Events
  3. Removed ID System use Any Component blocks instead
  4. Any now this extension is made with Rush thanks to @Shreyash
3 Likes

Please add cache system

i have searched and one said that there is no way to do this so sorry @dreemincome

New blocks -
added SetLooping, IsLooping, IsPrepared, GetMinVolume, GetMaxVolume, GetCurrentVolume, SetVolume

2 Likes

The docs has been shifted to my website -
https://aktechdeveloper.web.app/docs/extension/kodular/VideoLayout

Thannk you :+1::+1:

1 Like

Your welcome @Berkat-has

1 Like

only play audio only, white screen. help me

As per me this error is continued with videoplayer component also so i think it is problem with kodular

1 Like