Nice extension! :+1:
Keep pushing the limits :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @topgatgets Happy Koding :smiley:

Nice work :clap: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Peter :grin:

1 Like

Thank you very much, it helped me a lot, I hope to evolve in my studies so that in the future I can help the community too.

3 Likes

Hi @Fabio_Alves I am happy to hear this, All the best and Good luck :tulip:

In my project it is returning some errors, in the kodular assistant when I click scan it closes out of nowhere, I generated an apk and the same thing, when I click the scan button it closes with the error, the app stopped unexpectedly.

Test your project aia and the same thing, is it just me that error?

@Fabio_Alves this extension doesn’t work in Companion and this problem you are facing is because of the camera permission, did you grant camera permission ?

I discovered a problem, I was saving an application that has been installed, not my android, which has been given permission previously, so when I opened it with its extension, it was authorized to allow the camera, it desistalei and I installed it again and now deu tudo certain.

thank you very much for the extension

1 Like

ok @Fabio_Alves Happy Koding!

This is not a valid QR code even though it looks like one.

1 Like

It seems that you have included whole Zxing class in your extension.

2 Likes

Congrats @Silver Great extension. :golfing_man:

1 Like

yes, because there is a lot of formats supported, I can lower the size by half if I removed DATA_MATRIX and Pdf417 barcode formats, with the support of all 1D barcodes and QR code only, the extension size can rest bellow 300KB, what should I do :thinking:

Thank you @techVsurya :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome extension and great work @Silver keep it up your nice work

1 Like

Thank you @ramrajput200021 and Happy Koding :grin:

Can you add option like scan a barcode image from the phone memory?

3 Likes

Hi @techVsurya yes it is possible, I will see what I can do in an upcoming updates.

Happy Koding :grin:

2 Likes

Amazing extension good job my friend :star_struck: :heart:

1 Like