I present to you my first extension ZxingView to read bar-codes using mobile phone Back Camera or (Front Camera on the next update).
- You can use Horizontal Arrangement or Vertical Arrangement to display the Scanner view.
- Flash Toggle Supported.
- AutoFocus Supported.
- Prevent Duplicate Scans support.
- Portrait and Landscape Mode support.
- Scan 1D barcodes in Portrait Orientation. thanks @Ken
1D Formats: (CODABAR, CODE_39, CODE_93, CODE_128, EAN_8, EAN_13, ITF, RSS_14, RSS_EXPANDED, UPC_A, UPC_E, UPC_EAN_EXTENSION).
2D Formats: (QR_CODE, PDF_417, DATA_MATRIX, MAXICODE, AZTEC).
Here is all the blocks:
This is the after scan event, it fires on successful scan and returns:
- result: String of the scanned barcode scan result.
- format: String of the scanned barcode format/type.
*Call this method to set up the scanner view:
- arrangement: Horizontal or Vertical Arrangement.
PS: set the arrangement background color to None.
Call this method to Start the scanner.
Call this method to Stop the scanner and release the camera for other apps.
This method to Enable Or Disable the camera Auto Focus if supported by the device.
- true: boolean , AutoFocus Enabled.
- false: boolean , AutoFocus Disabled
Call this method to Toggle Flash ON/OFF.
This variable returns String value for last scan result .
Testzxingview.apk (5.3 MB)
Thank you all and Special Thanks to
for any issue please PM me.
PS: this extension doesn’t work in Kodular -Companion - for now-.
- this version is working only with Kodular, next version it will work in AI2 with many new features and major bugs fixed.
ZxingView Version 2 is Now ScanView!