Full access to content after payment

Hello! How to make full access to content after payment inside the application? I want to make my application partially paid. That is, half of the content will be free as a whole, completely and permanently. If users like it, then they will buy access to the second part. If not, then just uninstall the application. I don’t even want to insert ads in this application, because it is designed for people who want to relax. Advertising for such people will be an additional annoyance factor. I also don’t want to make my application completely paid, because I want people to try it first and decide if this suits them.

This app is pretty simple. The user clicks on one button, after which they see one picture and hear one audio file. Then they click on another and so on. So I want to make part of the buttons/content free. And the other part should be paid. That is, a person presses a button and receives a notification, “This is paid content. Do you want to access this and other files?” If they agree, then they pay for them, after which they use them. Paid files will be “sewn” into the program in the same way as free ones. How to do it?

first show what you have tried or You can hier someone for this…

In your user database make one more column name as you like. When user sing up make them default False for free and True for Paid. When user paid just update in your database False to True. In app you need to code like if you get True value show all your content ELSE show only trials or free content. This is easy way according to me. (You can use anything in place of true false like free and paid. or your secret words )

2 Likes

I suggest you to use device id…

1 Like

Thanks, guys! Probably, I will move in this direction. To be honest, I have not dealt with databases before. So as soon as I start implementing this part of the program and I have questions and errors, I will ask a more specific question about this.

Do I understand correctly that I have to store the database on some separate site? Can I do without it? Or can I somehow bind to payment via Google Pay?

If you’re talking about one time or subscription payment system, you must use a database.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a one-time purchase from the application to get full access to all content. In Kodular, is there an opportunity to do it as simple as possible for a beginner?

If your users needs a purchase every time they want to use a specific feature, then you’ve alternatives to make it simple.

2 Likes

Oh no, that’s just one purchase. If people like, then they get full access. If they don’t like it, then they don’t buy anything and take advantage of what is available for free.

1 Like

Then it can’t be simplified. You’ve to use online database to store their account type (Free / Paid).

2 Likes

Oh well, I will think about it. Or I need to consider other ways to monetize.

1 Like

you might want to use the in app billing component
https://docs.kodular.io/components/monetization/general/in-app-billing/
Taifun

1 Like

If I use it, will I need to create a database on a third-party site? I have just never come across this, so I would like to find some simple and ready-made solution.

No, in principle, I can abandon this idea and make it very simple. 2 applications. One is free, the other is paid. In the free application there will be an advertising link to a paid application. Accordingly, if users like the free application and they want more similar content, then they follow the link, get to the paid application page in the Google Play Market and buy it.

I just would like to consider different options.

JUST Answer me where are you store your user database?

The fact is that I do not have any database at the moment. So I thought there was a way to add billing to an application without databases.

Tiny db can help but once app uninstalled all data will gone…

2 Likes

not necessarily
but you should secure your app…
see also

and

Taifun

1 Like

Oh, thank you very much, so far I am very far from this and have not even thought about protecting my applications. But it is very important.