Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

Kodular team Please Resolve Manifest permission issue because my app rejected from play console. i am very firested. i am ready to purchase your primimum version but you not late for give Manifest update.

Which one did you start with?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Diego plz explain one thing.

My app is on the Play Store but has not been approved by Kodular yet. So if I update my app with Ad Mager will it show ads after downloaded from Play Store.

Also: There are many apps that have been approved by Kodular and are on the Play Store.

Would premium users get access to support to help resolve issues?

I was in support when people asked for Premium plan for Kodular but not in this way certainly. This plan is like forcing the users to Upgrade to Premium or Stop developing Apps.
Though I don’t have any concerns regarding the number of projects and also think that it’s a legit criteria for Premium plan (10 projects for Freemium plan)

But having restrictions on asset size and number of extensions to use is ultimately telling users to stop developing and stop being creative with their apps.
@Diego I hope you still consider one of your reply on an old topic below.

Specially the highlighted one. Although the part that is not highlighted is also equally important.

This gives some hope. Let’s see. But otherwise as of now it seems to be more of a “Mandatory Premium” plan rather than a “Freemium” plan and also missing the Good Old Days of Kodular

23 Likes

I guess people have changed in the Kodular team and they have changed the principle motto of Kodular.

1 Like

Does the premium plan bring in Facebook Audience Network SDK update?

1 Like

is ad extension is allowed for premium user?

2 Likes

Oh, is there some bug with the search function?

Yes…

1 Like

I feel a great flood of ads coming over kodular. Wasn’t the approval system an instance to prevent those low quality apps that are full of ads and to save kodulars street credibility? Now you will open all doors . One ad extension will follow after anoIher.It is very sad to see you driving this builder straight against a wall. :persevere:

4 Likes

I just subscribed to the Kodular premium version and had some queries-

First, I received a warning message from the google play console, and I think it was because of the ads that I had placed in my app. So I do not face such an issue if I update my app with your premium version that includes admob ?

The Warning -
Your app version code 5 includes SDK com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads or an SDK that one of your libraries depends on, which collects personal or sensitive data that includes but may not be limited to Advertising ID, Android ID identifiers. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers as described in the User Data policy.

Starting from September 5, 2022 midnight (UTC), new app releases containing the SDK version(s) that do not comply with the User Data policy may be blocked from release. You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK that does not include the violating code if available from your SDK provider, or removing this SDK from your app.

According to the information provided by your SDK provider, you may consider upgrading to 4.0.1. Please consult the SDK provider for further information.

ACTION REQUIRED: Upload a new compliant version AND deactivate the noncompliant version.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel our decision may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team.

As you are already aware, the new Advertising ID declaration form is coming to Console, so after I update my app in the Kodular premium version with ads, Do I still need to declare an advertising ID and how am I supposed to do that in my app?

I am eager to get replies to 2 of my questions from you @Diego , or your support team ASAP.

Thank you so much for giving us a super awesome platform to create an app on.

I also hope you soon launch Kodular for IOS too.

1 Like

First they should fix Kodular for Android. I shudder to think what issues and bugs there will be if they add iOS.

12 Likes

Hi, I just bought Kodular Premium and I hope it works well. @Diego I wanted to ask if you could put Firestore Database! I need it so much !!

1 Like

Problems will arise for those who created large, popular apps that have more than 1,000, 10,000, or 100,000 downloads without ever using an ad component.

2 Likes

Thunkable with its ios support doesn’t support extensions. It doesn’t seem possible in a crossover builder as extensions would need to be translated into ios code too. T. has through that a very small and limited coding option range. The amoung of users in their community is also very low. I once saw their top builder die a long and sad death. And here I got a deja vue.

1 Like

Well, use extension instead. No limit in premium plan for extensions.

2 Likes

My banners are rarely showing in apps published by the play store, only the interstitials are working. Now I understand why “premium plan will have better inventory”.

It does not make sense that freemium accounts have worse ad inventory as expressed. I pay %20 comission for ad manager. I deserve same inventory with the premium plan. This will also decrease your earnings as you take comission from my earnings. My god this is really getting nonsense!

3 Likes