Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

Can we enable monetization on our earning app if we buy Kodular premium?

1 Like

Earning apps will not be allowed on Premium.

1 Like

The free ride is over, however unfortunate and frustrating that may be. Either Kodular (the company, not the staff) gets a return on its investment and as a bare minimum breaks even, or it continues to bleed money until it shuts down. If we want to keep it running and making money for ourselves then we need to start paying.

1 Like

Kodular for Education.
As you are considering discount for students, I’d like to suggest the following:
Let Kodular continue to be free, without limitations (number of projects or extensions) for educational purposes (both teachers and students). Monetization will still be a premium feature and will have a minimal impact in an educational scheme.
The MAJOR advantage Kodular gets from this is a growing community which have learned and practiced building apps in Kodular and therefore will continue using this platform and pay for it after their school years. In my opinion, it is a win win situation (and one that Apple, Google, Bootstrap Studio and so many more have adopted).

As to me, I had started building a course based on Kodular and now I am on Pause, waiting (and hoping) for Kodular to decide about discount for education.
Thank you.

9 Likes

This is probably the first sensible suggestion in this topic.

1 Like

This is actually what we are considering. We want to keep allowing students to access Kodular without limitations for free, and this “not-as-premium” plan is one of the options in the table.
Basically, it will be a mix of both plans as follows:

But nothing is defined yet, we are still considering different options.

8 Likes

I am happy with this step. But it would be better if there is no limitations for extensions in freemium plan. :pray: :blush:

2 Likes

And so this platform was a curve. it seems the time is coming when you need to look for another normal platform.

2 Likes

I am a little annoyed by these limits. I think you should make a desktop version that is unlimited in assets and projects. Or you could use the file storage api to save it as an aia and edit it, sort of like turbowarp, a Scratch compiler.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

14 Likes

Why kodular employees do this. After we learned to work on the site it became paid… The way of responding to user comments in kodular by some moderators is absolutely inappropriate. I know there is nothing wrong with this comment. But someone will delete the comment because they only want to read what they like

5 Likes

So, Kodular team has nothing to say about the communitysuggestions?
Nothing about the 5 days period to adapt or about the extensions limit?

4 Likes

when you point out their mistakes, the kodular command deletes the messages. seen this many times. they hate the truth

5 Likes

That’s not entirely correct. People are free to post their comments. The trouble arises when the comments are untrue or misleading, derogatory, or otherwise stated in a way that is inconsistent with the community guidelines. Please comment, but be respectful and don’t spam - the latter is an issue as some people seem to think they have the right to keep posting the same thing over and over thus disrupting topics and the forum experience.

3 Likes

No.

But who decides what is true or not?
Is there a “superior” (so to speak “divine” instance) called “Kodular” that decides?

8 Likes

@bodymindpower I’d choose your words sparingly. I’m not speaking on the behalf of anyone or anything, but from experience, you run the risk of being banned for your behavior.

It’s coming to the point now where you’re likely going to begin getting flagged in topics because you’re posting unrelated things. Once that happens, it’s not anyone’s fault, but your own. It’s not worth it. I suggest taking a break from the community for a few days to collect yourself.

1 Like

Really? I don’t think so

1 Like

Intellectual property of @bodymindpower and Kodular Premium are unrelated, very unrelated.

1 Like

@hammerhai Please see this.

2 Likes

Below that post is something unrelated to the topic however, About 5MB asset limit in Kodular Premium - #3 by bodymindpower

Note, however, that I didn’t say “every” reply will be flagged. In fact, my statement only points at unrelated replies.

We should stop discussing this though as it’s going off-topic.

2 Likes