Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

Yes, I am totally agree with you.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

How long does it take to upgrade from free to premium plan after paying?

I paid and I am still “free” and can’t compile anything.

Wait Few Hours (4 hours) to Work Your Primium Subscription!

1 Like

Four hours? Where does such a strange limitation come from?
Now I have time and I feel like working, not in four hours.
Another error in the codular.

Be patience!

Follow the suggestion by Bidush Barman. :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully the issue will be solved soon.

1 Like

The description suggests that the fix was released 5 days ago, but it still doesn’t work.

It of course takes the system some time to process this. Please be patient. :slight_smile:

It’s already been an year since Kodular Finex is launched. Unfortunately, Kodular is becoming more unstable on it’s every update. At this condition, user can not rely on Kodular.

13 Likes

I have suggestion

please kodular wallet, so that every month we transfer little amount in our wallet to buy premium, please everyone doesn’t have the facility to have credit or debut card.

thanks

Forget it, from the first day I request Paypal and they are not interested. I have my projects kidnapped and I have the will to pay for the extortion, but they do not give ball.
For a few days they have been censoring my comments

3 Likes

As I said before and I will say it again.

“Kodular is a platform to learn not to earn”

You can earn a few bucks on Kodular, but can rely lifelong on it.

2 Likes

And what about those who never intended to earn, but to learn.

You’ve nothing, but limitations on every step.

And, some premium users are also insulting (using abusive languages) free members. This is the outcome I received from Premium, as a member. So, after this, do you think the platform is still a reliable place to learn?

This is real naking me feel like trying other platforms such as Android Studio etc though I have never thought about this but at this moment I have to.

2 Likes

You see.

There are many things in this world that will distract you from your Goal, it’s you who have to keep track of the success of your Goal.

There may be some abuses. But Kodular is the best thing we got after Android Studio.

So it is useless to cry rather than just go with the flow.

Learn on Kodular and Earn on Android Studio.

@Diego can you do something reagards this progressive commission rate due to storage permission bug can’t update apps please consider this issue​:roll_eyes:

:+1: :handshake: :clap:
This is a big point to ponder

8 Likes