Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Just re-add AdMob component for premium and that will solve 99% of the problems on here and reduce the spam ad topics in the forum by 99.99%.

17 Likes

Not means just add admob ads components! Aslo adding Bidding options! Its not spam to just add admob ads components
@deanart2012

2 Likes

@deanart2012
All replying is attitude mode!! But he/she need to know about all kodular developer! All kodular developer working on hard and they are want to satisfied revenue with no Bugs or any Problem and we are switch to Kodular any any and any premium plan no fact but we just want clean Platform and helping guide from Kodular.

3 Likes

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful ! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I don’t think it is very fair of Kodular give us only 5 days to adapt to these new impositions.

I am working in 3 ou 4 projects that won’t fit the free plan anymore, so I will be forced to buy premium. I could buy premium anyway just to be able to use monetization components that work since my losses this year because of this are of hundreds of dollars at least, but I don’t like the idea of work in a project for 2 months and find out that I must be forced to pay Kodular otherwise I won’t be able to compile the apk anymore.

The problem is not that there is a premium plan, the problem is that it is coming with restrictions that nobody could ever imagine and that will affect most of the free users. And only those accessing teh community will find out about this. If someone don’t access the community this week (and I believe 90% of the users don’t access community everyweek) and try to compile his app with 6 extensions next monday he just won’t be able to do this.

It makes me worry that one day I will wake up and find out that Kodular staff created another premium plan that is not acceptable for me and I will have less than one week to adapt or leave losing months of work.

And about monthly updates, it makes me worry even more. The last update was about 10 days ago, and there are still bugs related to the components updated. What would happen if every month we keep 10 days awaiting the correction of bugs?

30 Likes

We will be sending out emails about these changes to all users soon.

The purpose of monthly updates is to ensure we can add new features quickly and fix bugs even quicker. Based on the reception to these changes, we might consider making a public beta server for everyone to test features before they are released.

only if your project contains more than 5 extensions, or if you have more than 10 projects. that simple

1 Like

At first, and for an average user, who earns very little from ads, these changes sound good. I need to analyse it in deep to.decide moving to premium…But it is necessary can use admob blocks native, not extension for thirds.

Thanks Diego and Kodular Staff, these changes are are fair to all as you and the team work hard behind the scenes too, and this will fast track Kodular developers to make apps with a lot more ease of mind. :+1:Excited too for future platform updates

Kodulars , I found this change very reasonable. $35 per year is very acceptable. But the number of extensions in the free plan is unacceptable considering that many extensions are only used because the native components have bugs.

15 Likes

It’d be better if you showed a banner kinda thing on the creator about this change before it’s live. It’s very much possible that people will miss an email, but a prominent banner will be more noticeable.

6 Likes

i subscribed to kodular premium but i want admob ads components

else i can unscubcribe in 7 days.

you can understand please add admob ads components.

5 Likes

How are the premium users going to get better ad inventory, dedicated support and enhanced integration? Basically what will be the difference between free & premium plan in terms of ‘better ad inventory, dedicated support and enhanced integration’ ?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi ! I use google translate, sorry for my english.

Why limit the free version to 10 projects? I have a lot of projects on my account, projects in progress or completed. Aias that I find on the forum that other users have given as an example, I keep them in progress on kodular.

Does that mean I’ll have to delete all projects?

Personally, I never use advertising components, admod or anything that can make me money. I have a simple principle: all my applications, as stupid and basic as they are, are all free. So I don’t have to pay for them.

I understand very well that the site is growing and that to run all this, it requires a budget. But could you increase the number of possible projects for the free version?

Because even if it means paying for a nocode platform, you might as well pay for the competition where you can also create ios applications…

I like using kodular, the community is great, but it would bother me to lose all my projects, or not be able to do as much as I want.

Thanks.

12 Likes

I understand all the changes and why this plan makes sense for Kodular. But pay for more than 5 extensions? I just can’t imagine why this is even being considered. My apps are practically made up of extensions because otherwise it’s almost impossible to build a good app. Now developers will only start to build extensions that contain multiple functions, that doesn’t benefit anyone either.

12 Likes

Looks like ios support is ready :smiley: or Targeting Android 12 SDK Version

3 Likes

Kodular (Makeroid) started out as a more feature-rich option where we were able to do things in blocks closer to what is possible in code. And that’s what attracted me, as my apps are mostly for learning or non-profit purposes.

I agree that you need to profit from accounts that use the platform for profit. However, I believe that this change should affect only the monetization components (as it was in AB, for example) instead of limiting the functions to users who do not have this interest.

And I know there will be answers here like, “You’re free to leave whenever you want!”, “Nobody cares about that!” or “Nobody is forcing you to stay!” and others, but the point is that old and “loyal” users must be heard and taken into account.

Consider revoking the limits on extensions and projects, and perhaps on assets, for free users, and I think this will be good for everyone.

18 Likes

I think so too. My main apps have up to 15 extensions and is not quite finished yet. I have no assets and hardly any projects so premium is just not worth it for me. Assets need space on Kodular’s servers for sure, but extensions surely don’t.

10 Likes