Get a information from a list from Firebase and put on a Label

Hey guys, I have a issue to solve and i can’t figure out how to solve it. I need to get a name from a list as i you can see below:

And put that name “Administrador” on a Label in my screen. The tag is an id.

Thanks!

get you data, by id, store that to a list and get list item by index, use select list item ,

Could you show the blocks? I didn’t get it yet.

1 Like

wait, i will show you blocks

Maybe this will help you. Drop me some beer money if it does:wink: part of my project

I saw your blocks and it help me a lot. But i don’t know how do you link each location with the info and address after the detachment. if you show only these blocks. I’ll be thankful.

1 Like

sorry i was too busy,for exemple you have 3 items in list, try this,

blocks%20(96)

blocks%20(97)

blocks%20(98)

I did that, but it works only if I already know what the id is. I need to search for the name (index 1 in list) and get all the information for that list.
Below is my screen. I put the name (index 1 in list) to search (Procurar) and I wish to get this name and another two informations (index 2 and 3) from that same list and show on the text boxs below.

I almost getting it. I just need to joint these two ideas.

1 Like

there is all things related to your question in lists blocks, check them, like index of item in list, select list item, try them, when you select a name, use select list item and in index use index in the list, there use you use that item,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.