Get Keystore Sha1 nao esta acessivel

Ola amigo, criei o primeiro projeto, mas as 3 ultimas opcoes constando esta, nao esta acessivel, entende

Hi friend, I created the first project, but as last 3 options this is not accessible,

Have you tried to reload creator.kodular.io

/Boban

I use Windows 7, yes I already did it, I created another project too, and it is not accessible

If last three options are not accessible then do this:-

• Make sure that you have not deleted Keystore SHA1
    If yes then do this
  • Make a new project.
  • Click on Export Keystore
  • After Exporting Keystore delete that project.
  • Now open recent project and click on Import Keystore.
    If no then try reloading creator.

Keystore expose is not accessible either

How should there be a keystore before you build one time your project as apk?!

The keystore is after a first build available

First read full post.
I said other project not current project.
@Mika are you sure?
I mean export keystore or other are showing and are accessible but I have not build apk.

And what did you get on a new project which was never build?
Did you get a error message or the keystore sha1 without problems?

So far as I know you must one time build a apk before there is a keystore

meant by

bild

/Boban

2 Likes

I can not, it’s still not available. I use Windows 7. I use the free version of Firebase.

@Boban means you have to create a new project and then export that projects keystore.
And after exporting open your main project and import keystore that you previously downloaded.
But I can export keystore without compiling apk file.

Maybe the problem is being made because it was not registered, I logged on to facebook. Yesterday I did different, I created a new registration with password and login, however, Kodular has not sent me any email to confirm my registration. I wanted to hear from you, if they take so long to confirm a new registration?

Talvez o problema esteja sendo feito pelo fato de não ter sido cadastrado, eu me loguei atarves do facebook. Ontem eu fiz diferente, criei um cadastro novo com senha e login, porem, a Kodular ainda nao me enviou nenhum email para confirmar meu cadastro. Queria saber de voces, se eles demoram tanto assim para confirmar um novo cadastro ?

Regarding the question about registration mails:
You should receive the registration email in some time after you register(mostly immediately)

Can you please try again ?

Cara voce salvou minha vida. Obrigado kkkkk

Write in english

sir, how to create/export keystore in kodular E .

I build the App save to computer and opened in a emulator but three options are not available

See The Screenshot I attached

/Boban

1 Like