Get YouTube Video time(length in seconds) by url

Can anyone help me with this… it’s urgent…
I have no idea how to do this

You get my standard response. Why? Is there a medical emergency? If not you just have to be patient. :wink:

This may help

Yo can get video info by using API. But it has limited requests

https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/videos?id={VIDEO_ID}&key={YOUR_API_KEY}

Did you try the youtube video component?

3 Likes

It is good that this is a quite entertaining reply from you @Peter (I think so!) But Literally, I just wrote “it’s urgent” because …because…I don’t know. And if anyone gets hurt with that, I will definitely remove that. I hope no one gets pressurized by “it’s urgent”.

Yes, I am.

No, I seriously didn’t try this because I was not aware of this. Thanks a lot. This straightforwardness is what I love in @Peter. :wink:

Off-topic
In my case if a user posts it is urgent I normally slow down in my response. It gives me the opposite response of what you are trying to achieve.

I am a registered nurse so in my field of work things can get really urgent. Most of the other things can wait. :wink:

Hmm…This is another extraordinary and out-of-universe property of @Peter. :laughing:
Anyway, thank you.

I am getting a problem now…I don’t know How to use the event block of YouTube player component. If I use @Peter’s recommended block that is get video duration……Plz tell me which block I have to use before this block in order to set the video ID in the player.

And one more thing, with which block is the Error block related i mean with load or instant load.